Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:23:45 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Didier Dubois, Henri Prade:
Fuzzy set and possibility theory-based methods in artificial intelligence.
- Ian Miguel, Qiang Shen:
Fuzzy rrDFCSP and planning.
- Xudong Luo, Nicholas R. Jennings, Nigel Shadbolt, Ho-fung Leung, Jimmy Ho-Man Lee:
A fuzzy constraint based model for bilateral, multi-issue negotiations in semi-competitive environments.
- Paulo Félix, Senén Barro, Roque Marín:
Fuzzy constraint networks for signal pattern recognition.
- Isabelle Bloch, Thierry Géraud, Henri Maître:
Representation and fusion of heterogeneous fuzzy information in the 3D space for model-based structural recognition--Application to 3D brain imaging.
- Daniel G. Schwartz:
Agent-oriented epistemic reasoning: Subjective conditions of knowledge and belief.
- Eric Raufaste, Rui Da Silva Neves, Claudette Mariné:
Testing the descriptive validity of possibility theory in human judgments of uncertainty.
- Didier Dubois, Hélène Fargier, Patrice Perny:
Qualitative decision theory with preference relations and comparative uncertainty: An axiomatic approach.
- Michel Grabisch:
Temporal scenario modelling and recognition based on possibilistic logic.
- Salem Benferhat, Souhila Kaci:
Logical representation and fusion of prioritized information based on guaranteed possibility measures: Application to the distance-based merging of classical bases.
- Eyke Hüllermeier:
Possibilistic instance-based learning.
- Christian Borgelt, Rudolf Kruse:
Operations and evaluation measures for learning possibilistic graphical models.