Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:23:43 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- N. A. Diamantidis, D. Karlis, Emmanouel A. Giakoumakis:
Unsupervised stratification of cross-validation for accuracy estimation.
- Christoph Walther, Thomas Kolbe:
Proving theorems by reuse.
- Christian Vilhelm, Pierre Ravaux, Daniel Calvelo, Alexandre Jaborska, Marie-Christine Chambrin, Michel Boniface:
Think!: A unified numerical-symbolic knowledge representation scheme and reasoning system.
- Sheila A. McIlraith:
Integrating actions and state constraints: A closed-form solution to the ramification problem (sometimes).
- Fahiem Bacchus, Froduald Kabanza:
Using temporal logics to express search control knowledge for planning.
- Riccardo Rosati:
On the decidability and complexity of reasoning about only knowing.
- Shai Ben-David, Rachel Ben-Eliyahu-Zohary:
A modal logic for subjective default reasoning.
- Alexander Bochman:
A foundationalist view of the AGM theory of belief change.
- Cheng-Yuan Liou, Wen-Pin Tai:
Conformality in the self-organization network.
- Robin Hirsch:
Tractable approximations for temporal constraint handling.
- Alvaro del Val:
On some tractable classes in deduction and abduction.
- Paolo Liberatore:
On the complexity of choosing the branching literal in DPLL.