- Gang-Won Jang, Kyung Joo Kim, Yoon Young Kim:
Integrated topology and shape optimization software for compliant MEMS mechanism design.
- Jian-Hong Wu:
New edge-to-edge contact calculating algorithm in three-dimensional discrete numerical analysis.
- M. C. Lee, M. S. Joun:
Adaptive triangular element generation and optimization-based smoothing, Part 1: On the plane.
- M. C. Lee, M. S. Joun:
Adaptive triangular element generation and optimization-based smoothing: Part 2. On the surface.
- Tarik Çakar, Rasit Köker, H. Ibrahim Demir:
Parallel robot scheduling to minimize mean tardiness with precedence constraints using a genetic algorithm.
- Hung-Ming Chen, Yu-Chin Lin:
Web-FEM: An internet-based finite-element analysis framework with 3D graphics and parallel computing environment.
- Yulin Mei, Xiaoming Wang, Gengdong Cheng:
A feature-based topological optimization for structure design.
- M. Rizwan Jameel Qureshi, S. A. Hussain:
A reusable software component-based development process model.
- Muhammad Ali, Abir Z. Qamhiyah, Donald R. Flugrad, Mwafak M. Shakoor:
Theoretical and finite element study of a compact energy absorber.
- F. Peiffer, R. Chudoba:
Formalisation and implementation of collaborative material research process.
- X. L. Chen, Z. Y. Zhao, K. M. Liew:
Stability of piezoelectric FGM rectangular plates subjected to non-uniformly distributed load, heat and voltage.
- Amir Nassirharand:
A new software tool for design of linear compensators.
- Kun-Li Wen:
A Matlab toolbox for grey clustering and fuzzy comprehensive evaluation.
- Jui-Hong Horng:
Hybrid MATLAB and LabVIEW with neural network to implement a SCADA system of AC servo motor.
- F. Perazzo, Rainald Löhner, L. Pérez-Pozo:
Adaptive methodology for meshless finite point method.
- M. G. Goman, A. V. Khramtsovsky:
Computational framework for investigation of aircraft nonlinear dynamics.
- Ha H. Nguyen, V. Uraikul, Christine W. Chan, Paitoon Tontiwachwuthikul:
A comparison of automation techniques for optimization of compressor scheduling.
- Jiang Shu, Layne T. Watson, Naren Ramakrishnan, Frederick A. Kamke, Christopher L. North:
Unification of problem solving environment implementation layers with XML-based specifications.
- Sherif Yehia, Osama Abudayyeh, Imran Fazal, Dennis Randolph:
A decision support system for concrete bridge deck maintenance.
- Lizhe Wang:
Implementation and performance evaluation of the parallel CORBA application on computational grids.
- Anoop Prakash, Nitesh Khilwani, M. K. Tiwari, Yuval Cohen:
Modified immune algorithm for job selection and operation allocation problem in flexible manufacturing systems.
- Vineet R. Kamat:
Logical product models for automated scripting of process-level construction animations.
April 2008 Computational Modelling of Historical Constructions
- S. Hernández:
Computational Modelling of Historical Constructions.
- Márcio Antonio Ramalho, Alberto Taliercio, Anna Anzani, Luigia Binda, Enrico Papa:
A numerical model for the description of the nonlinear behaviour of multi-leaf masonry walls.
- Michele Betti, Andrea Vignoli:
Assessment of seismic resistance of a basilica-type church under earthquake loading: Modelling and analysis.
- G. C. Manos, V. J. Soulis, A. Diagouma:
Numerical investigation of the behaviour of the church of Agia Triada, Drakotrypa, Greece.
- L. E. Romera, S. Hernández, J. M. Reinosa:
Numerical characterization of the structural behaviour of the Basilica of Pilar in Zaragoza (Spain). Part 1: Global and local models.
- L. E. Romera, S. Hernández, R. Gutierrez:
Numerical characterization of the structural behaviour of the Basilica of Pilar in Zaragoza (Spain). Part 2: Constructive process effects.
- T. Aoki, D. Sabia, D. Rivella:
Influence of experimental data and FE model on updating results of a brick chimney.
- C. Cuadra, M. B. Karkee, K. Tokeshi:
Earthquake risk to Inca's historical constructions in Machupicchu.
- Toshiro Maeda, Yoshikazu Sugiura, Tomonari Hirai:
FEM modeling of the towers in Bayon temple in Cambodia based on micro-tremor measurements.
- C. Gentile, N. Gallino:
Ambient vibration testing and structural evaluation of an historic suspension footbridge.
- Richard W. Dabney, Letha H. Etzkorn, Glenn W. Cox:
A fault-tolerant approach to test control utilizing dual-redundant processors.
- Tefaruk Haktanir:
Three-step N-R algorithm for the maximum-likelihood estimation of the general extreme values distribution parameters.
- J. H. Hsieh, M. Denda, Jorge Redondo, María E. Marante, Julio Flórez-López:
Electronic handbook of fracture: A Java-based boundary element program for fracture analysis of multiple curvilinear cracks in the general anisotropic solids.
- Jue Yang, Baoshan Jia:
Unstructured grid and unstructured grid porous methods for numerical analysis of TACR moderator calandria.
- S. Wuppalapati, A. D. Belegundu, A. Aziz, V. Agarwala:
Multicriteria decision making with parallel clusters in structural topology optimization.
- K. Thomas Klasson:
Construction of spline functions in spreadsheets to smooth experimental data.
- F. Verdú, Yolanda Villacampa-Esteve:
A computational algorithm for the multiple generation of nonlinear mathematical models and stability study.
- L. Zeng, H. L. Ong, K. M. Ng, S. B. Liu:
Two composite methods for soft drink distribution problem.
- Xiaojun Wu, Weijun Liu, Michael Yu Wang:
A CAD modeling system for heterogeneous object.
- Xiaoyun Zhang, Xianlong Jin, Wen-guo Qi, Yi-zhi Guo:
Vehicle crash accident reconstruction based on the analysis 3D deformation of the auto-body.
- Chang-New Chen:
DQEM analysis of out-of-plane vibration of nonprismatic curved beam structures considering the effect of shear deformation.
- Chao-Yin Hsiao, Chung-Shing Wang, Chin-Kun Teng:
Pressure compensated balanced-perpendicularly-guided structures to machine cushion design.
- K. Y. Benyounis, A. G. Olabi:
Optimization of different welding processes using statistical and numerical approaches - A reference guide.
- Xinwei Wang, Lifei Gan, Yihui Zhang:
Differential quadrature analysis of the buckling of thin rectangular plates with cosine-distributed compressive loads on two opposite sides.
- João B. Cardoso, João R. de Almeida, José M. Dias, Pedro G. Coelho:
Structural reliability analysis using Monte Carlo simulation and neural networks.
- Gao Shu, Nick J. Avis, Omer F. Rana:
Bringing semantics to visualization services.
- J. R. Banerjee, A. J. Sobey, H. Su, J. P. Fitch:
Use of computer algebra in Hamiltonian calculations.
- Hongbo Lan, Chengrui Zhang, Hongbin Li:
An open design methodology for automotive electrical/electronic system based on quantum platform.
- Yong Kui Liu, Jian Yun, Xiao Niu Li, Borut Zalik:
An efficient approximation of arbitrary curves and surfaces using intersecting polylines and meshes.
- Zhaomin Ren, Tarek M. Hassan, Chimay J. Anumba:
The engineering services of a universal e-Engineering Hub: Application to the construction industry.
- Elaine T. Fonseca, Pedro C. G. da S. Vellasco, Marley B. R. Vellasco, Sebastião A. L. de Andrade:
A neuro-fuzzy evaluation of steel beams patch load behaviour.
- Ionel Nistor, Olivier Pantalé, Serge Caperaa:
Numerical implementation of the eXtended Finite Element Method for dynamic crack analysis.
- Mehmet Saltan, Serdal Terzi:
Modeling deflection basin using artificial neural networks with cross-validation technique in backcalculating flexible pavement layer moduli.
- O. Pelliccioni, Miguel Cerrolaza, R. Surós:
A biofluid dynamic computer code using the general lattice Boltzmann equation.
- Yiannis Tsompanakis, Nikos D. Lagaros, Georgios E. Stavroulakis:
Soft computing techniques in parameter identification and probabilistic seismic analysis of structures.
- Hu Wang, Enying Li, G. Y. Li, Z. H. Zhong:
Development of metamodeling based optimization system for high nonlinear engineering problems.
- Manoj Kumar, Pankaj Kumar Srivastava:
Computational techniques for solving differential equations by quadratic, quartic and octic spline.
- M. Rizwan Jameel Qureshi, S. A. Hussain:
An adaptive software development process model.
- Vineet R. Kamat, Julio C. Martínez:
Software mechanisms for extensible and scalable 3D visualization of construction operations.
- Cristian Perea, Julian Alcala, Victor Yepes, Fernando Gonzalez-Vidosa, Antonio Hospitaler:
Design of reinforced concrete bridge frames by heuristic optimization.
- H. Md. Azamathulla, M. C. Deo, P. B. Deolalikar:
Alternative neural networks to estimate the scour below spillways.
- B. Helldörfer, M. Haas, G. Kuhn:
Automatic coupling of a boundary element code with a commercial finite element system.
- Sung-Hwan Kim, Ki-Hoon Shin, Wanjin Chung:
A method for modifying a surface model with non-uniformly scattered displacement constraints for shoe sole design.
- Manoj Kumar, Peetam Singh, Prashant Kumar:
A survey on various computational techniques for nonlinear elliptic boundary value problems.
- Eun-Jin Lee, Sherif El-Tawil:
FEMvrml: An interactive virtual environment for visualization of finite element simulation results.
- T. Hong, J. Y. Ooi, B. A. Shaw:
A numerical study of the residual stress pattern from single shot impacting on a metallic component.
- José Á. Jurado, Félix Nieto, Santiago Hernández, Alejandro Mosquera:
Efficient cable arrangement in cable stayed bridges based on sensitivity analysis of aeroelastic behaviour.
- H. A. Wu, X. X. Wang:
An atomistic-continuum inhomogeneous material model for the elastic bending of metal nanocantilevers.
- David Podgorelec, Borut Zalik, Vid Domiter:
Dealing with redundancy and inconsistency in constructive geometric constraint solving.
- G. Casalino, A. Rotondo, A. Ludovico:
On the numerical modelling of the multiphysics self piercing riveting process based on the finite element technique.
October 2008 Selected papers from Civil-Comp 2005 and AICivil-Comp 2005
- Barry H. V. Topping:
Advances in engineering software.
- Z. Skolicki, T. Arciszewski, M. H. Houck, K. De Jong:
Co-evolution of terrorist and security scenarios for water distribution systems.
- Volker Berkhahn, Sandra Tilleke:
Merging neural networks and topological models to re-engineer construction drawings.
- Alexander Reiterer, Uwe Egly, Thomas Eiter, Heribert Kahmen:
A knowledge-based videotheodolite measurement system for object representation/monitoring.
- K. Elssel, H. Voss:
Reducing sparse nonlinear eigenproblems by automated multi-level substructuring.
- José M. Alonso, Vicente Hernández, Germán Moltó:
A high-throughput application for the dynamic analysis of structures on a Grid environment.
- A. A. Chanerley, N. A. Alexander:
Using the total least squares method for seismic correction of recordings from unknown instruments.
- A. P. Chassiakos, S. P. Sakellaropoulos:
A web-based system for managing construction information.
- Leandro dos Santos Coelho, Cezar Augusto Sierakowski:
A software tool for teaching of particle swarm optimization fundamentals.
- Manoel T. F. Cunha, Jose C. F. Telles, F. L. B. Ribeiro:
Streaming SIMD Extensions applied to boundary element codes.
- Marco L. Bittencourt, Edilson G. Borges, Eduardo F. Carvalho, Rodrigo A. Augusto:
An application service provider for finite element analysis.
- C. J. Bowe, T. P. Mullarkey:
Unsprung wheel-beam interactions using modal and finite element models.
- A. E. Charalampakis, V. K. Koumousis:
Ultimate strength analysis of composite sections under biaxial bending and axial load.
- J. V. Salcedo, M. Martínez:
Design of PDC fuzzy controllers under persistent disturbances and application in mechanical systems.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:23:32 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)