- K. J. MacCallum:
Does intelligent CAD exist?
- John S. Gero, Michael A. Rosenman:
A conceptual framework for knowledge-based design research at Sydney University's design computing unit.
- Tim Smithers, Alistair Conkie, Jim Doheny, Brian Logan, Karl Millington, Ming Xi Tang:
Design as intelligent behaviour: An AI in design research programme.
- Arthur Westerberg, Ignacio E. Grossmann, Sarosh Talukdar, Friedrich Prinz, Steven J. Fenves, Mary Lou Maher:
Applications of AI in design research at Carnegie Mellon University's EDRC.
- Reuven Karni, Ayelet Gal-Tzur:
Paradigms for knowledge-based systems in industrial engineering.
- Tobias Blickle, Gábor Gy. Halász, János Tóth:
Structures, hypergraphs, and knowledge representation in chemical engineering science. I - Problem formulation.
- Xiaofeng Li, John R. Bourne:
An inspectable qualitative model builder for distribution networks - An example in power distribution systems.
- Michael Eisenberg:
Descriptive simulation: Combining symbolic and numerical methods in the analysis of chemical reaction mechanisms.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:23:25 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bruce D. Pomeroy, H. A. Spang, M. E. Dausch:
Event-based architecture for diagnosis in control advisory systems.
- K. N. Brown, J. H. Sims Williams, Janardan Devlukia, Chris A. McMahon:
Reasoning with geometry: Predicting stress concentration factors.
- Bradley L. Whitehall, Stephen C. Y. Lu, Robert E. Stepp:
CAQ: A machine learning tool for engineering.
- Brahim Chaib-draa, P. Millot:
A framework for cooperative work: An approach based on the intentionality.
- James Bowen, Peter O'Grady, Larry Smith:
A constraint programming language for Life-Cycle Engineering.