February 1997 Artificial Intelligence in Engineering in Russia
- V. A. Vittikh:
- Alexander S. Narin'yani, S. B. Borde, Dmitriy A. Ivanov:
Subdefinite mathematics and novel scheduling technology.
- Igor Shvetsov, A. Semenov, Vitaly Telerman:
Application of subdefinite models in engineering.
- V. A. Vittikh:
Engineering theories as a basis for integrating deep engineering knowledge.
- Igor A. Budyachevsky:
Knowledge-based tools for development of engineering theories.
- V. Gitis, E. Jurkov, B. Osher, S. Pirogov, A. Vainchtok:
Information technology for forecasting geological processes and phenomena.
- S. A. Butyrin, V. P. Makarov, R. R. Mukumov, Ye. Somov, S. N. Vassilyev:
An expert system for design of spacecraft attitude control systems.
- Djauhar Manfaat:
Case-based reasoning in design: M. L. Maher, M. B. Balachandran & D. M. Zhang, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Mahwah, NJ, 1995, ISBN 0-8058-1832-4, 246 pp.
- Andy Dong, Alice M. Agogino:
Text analysis for constructing design representations.
- Chee-Kiong Soh, Ai-Kah Soh, Kum-Yew Lai:
Libra: a high fidelity knowledge-based system for recommending scheduling programs.
- Evelina Lamma, Paola Mello, Michela Milano:
A distributed constraint-based scheduler.
- Ashim Bose, Maria L. Gini, Donald Riley:
A case-based approach to planar linkage design.
- Michael L. Mavrovouniotis:
A belief framework for order-of-magnitude reasoning and other qualitative relations.
- K. Jambunathan, V. N. Fontama, S. L. Hartle, S. Ashforth-Frost:
Using ART2 networks to deduce flow velocities.
- A. R. Sabouni, O. M. Al-Mourad:
Quantitative knowledge based approach for preliminary design of tall buildings.
- Jian Fang, Yugeng Xi:
Neural network design based on evolutionary programming.
- Chen Qi, Yu Ruizhao:
An IDSS development environment based on consistent language.
- Zhongzhi Shi, Han Zhou, Jun Wang:
Applying case-based reasoning to engine oil design.
- Enrique Castillo, José Manuel Gutiérrez, Ali S. Hadi, Cristina Solares:
Symbolic propagation and sensitivity analysis in Gaussian Bayesian networks with application to damage assessment.
- N. K. Salgado, M. H. Aliabadi, R. E. Callan:
Rule inferencing and object-orientation for boundary elements mesh design.
- Kuo-Ming Chao, Marin D. Guenov, Bill Hills, Peter Smith, Ian Buxton, Chen-Fang Tsai:
An expert system to generate associativity data for layout design.
- Xiu-Tian Yan:
CAD method for industrial assembly - Concurrent Design of Products, Equipment and Control Systems: Edited by A. Delchambre. John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, UK, 1996, ISBN 0-471-96261-9, 279 pages.
- Ian Smith:
- Paolo Salvaneschi, Mauro Cadei, Marco Lazzari:
A causal modelling framework for the simulation and explanation of the behaviour of structures.
- M. Hauser, R. J. Scherer:
Application of intelligent CAD paradigms to preliminary structural design.
- João Bento, Bruno Feijó:
An agent-based paradigm for building intelligent CAD systems.
- B. Kumar, B. Raphael:
Reconstructive memory in case-based design.
- C. J. Moore, John C. Miles, D. W. G. Rees:
Decision support for conceptual bridge design.
- Johan de Gelder:
Conceptual modelling of building regulation knowledge.
- Walter Hower, Michael A. Rosenman:
- Michael A. Rosenman:
An exploration into evolutionary models for non-routine design.
- Khaled Rasheed, Haym Hirsh, Andrew Gelsey:
A genetic algorithm for continuous design space search.
- Walter Hower:
Placing computations by adaptive procedures.
- Josiah Poon, Mary Lou Maher:
Co-evolution and emergence in design.
- John S. Gero, Vladimir A. Kazakov:
Learning and re-using information in space layout planning problems using genetic engineering.
- Sushil J. Louis:
Working from blueprints: evolutionary learning for design.
October 1997 Applications of Neural Networks in Process Engineering
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:23:26 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Abhay B. Bulsari, Sirpa Kallio:
- N. T. Russell, H. H. C. Bakker:
Modular modelling of an evaporator for long-range prediction.
- Yang-Guang Du, Jules Thibault, Daniel Hodouin:
Data reconciliation for simulated flotation process.
- Jesús M. Zamarreño Cosme, Pastora Vega:
Identification and predictive control of a melter unit used in the sugar industry.
- M. G. Wagner, Gary A. Montague, M. T. Tham:
Neural networks for steady state modelling of an extruder.
- P. Dacosta, C. Kordich, D. Williams, J. B. Gomm:
Estimation of inaccessible fermentation states with variable inoculum sizes.
- J. Conlin, C. Peel, Gary A. Montague:
Modelling pressure drop in water treatment.
- Claude Gagnon, Bernard P. A. Grandjean, Jules Thibault:
Modelling of coagulant dosage in a water treatment plant.
- Roberto Baratti, Stefano Corti, Alberto Servida:
A feedforward control strategy for distillation columns.
- Joan Ferré-Giné, Robert Rallo, Alex Arenas, Francesc Giralt:
Extraction of structures from turbulent signals.
- Charles W. Anderson, Douglas C. Hittle, Alon D. Katz, R. Matthew Kretchmar:
Synthesis of reinforcement learning, neural networks and PI control applied to a simulated heating coil.
- Abdelmoumène Toudeft, Patrick Gallinari:
Neural and adaptive controllers for a non-minimum phase varying time-delay system.