- Hongjun Wang, Burcu Akinci, James H. Garrett Jr., Eric Nyberg, Kent A. Reed:
Semi-automated model matching using version difference.
- Philipp Geyer:
Component-oriented decomposition for multidisciplinary design optimization in building design.
- André Borrmann, Ernst Rank:
Specification and implementation of directional operators in a 3D spatial query language for building information models.
- Li Liu, Wenxin Liu, David A. Cartes, Il-Yop Chung:
Slow coherency and Angle Modulated Particle Swarm Optimization based islanding of large-scale power systems.
- Timo Hartmann, Martin Fischer, John Haymaker:
Implementing information systems with project teams using ethnographic-action research.
- Carl P. L. Schultz, Robert Amor, B. Lobb, Hans W. Guesgen:
Qualitative design support for engineering and architecture.
- Cho-Chien Lu, Shih-Chung Kang, Shang-Hsien Hsieh, Ruei-Shiue Shiu:
Improvement of a computer-based surveyor-training tool using a user-centered approach.
- Y. M. Ibrahim, T. C. Lukins, X. Zhang, E. Trucco, A. P. Kaka:
Towards automated progress assessment of workpackage components in construction projects using computer vision.
- Mohsin Siddiqui, William J. O'Brien:
A formal mapping-based approach for distributed schedule coordination on projects.
- Zeljko Jagnjic, Nikola Bogunovic, Ivanka Pizeta, Franjo Jovic:
Time series classification based on qualitative space fragmentation.
- M. El-Saboni, G. Aouad, A. Sabouni:
Electronic communication systems effects on the success of construction projects in United Arab Emirates.
April 2009 Editorial
Human-Centered Product Design and Development
- Chun-Hsien Chen, Keiichi Sato, Kun-Pyo Lee:
Editorial: Human-centered product design and development.
- Turkka Keinonen:
Design Contribution Square.
- Yih Tng Chong, Chun-Hsien Chen, Kah Fai Leong:
Human-centric product conceptualization using a design space framework.
- T. Ogawa, Y. Nagai, M. Ikeda:
An ontological approach to designers' idea explanation style: Towards supporting the sharing of kansei-ideas in textile design.
- Hsin-Hsi Lai, Chien-Hsu Chen, Yu-Cheng Chen, Jo-Wei Yeh, Cheng Fang Lai:
Product design evaluation model of child car seat using gray relational analysis.
- Pieter Jan Stappers, H. van Rijn, S. C. Kistemaker, A. E. Hennink, Froukje Sleeswijk Visser:
Designing for other people's strengths and motivations: Three cases using context, visions, and experiential prototypes.
- Yoshiki Ujiie, Yoshiyuki Matsuoka:
Macro-informatics of cognition and its application for design.
- Chyun-Chau Lin, Ding-Bang Luh:
A vision-oriented approach for innovative product design.
- Wei Yan, Chun-Hsien Chen, Daofang Chang, Yih Tng Chong:
A stakeholder-oriented innovative product conceptualization strategy based on fuzzy integrals.
- Ming-Chyuan Lin, Lung-An Chen, Ming-Shi Chen:
An integrated component design approach to the development of a design information system for customer-oriented product design.
- Lian-Yin Zhai, Li Pheng Khoo, Zhao-Wei Zhong:
A rough set based QFD approach to the management of imprecise design information in product development.
- Anita Moum, Christian Koch, Tore I. Haugen:
What did you learn from practice today? Exploring experiences from a Danish R&D effort in digital construction.
- Iván Dotú, J. García, Antonio Berlanga, José Manuel Molina:
A meta-level evolutionary strategy for many-criteria design: Application to improving tracking filters.
- Wanfeng Shang, Shengdun Zhao, Yajing Shen:
A flexible tolerance genetic algorithm for optimal problems with nonlinear equality constraints.
- Jacky Montmain, Céline Sanchez, Marc Vinches:
Multi criteria analyses for managing motorway company facilities: The decision support system SINERGIE.
- Hussein Mustapha:
Complex flow simulations in natural aquifer.
- Yong Zeng, Shengji Yao:
Understanding design activities through computer simulation.
- George M. Coghill, Guofu Wu:
Incremental state based diagnosis.
- Ming-Kuan Tsai:
Improving communication barriers for on-site information flow: An exploratory study.
- L. Ding, Matt Giess, Yee Mey Goh, Chris A. McMahon, U. Thangarajah:
Component-based records: A novel method to record transaction design work.
- Y. H. Hung:
A neural network classifier with rough set-based feature selection to classify multiclass IC package products.
October 2009 Special section:
Civil Engineering Informatics
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:23:28 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- John Miles:
Editorial for special issue - Civil engineering informatics.
- Barbara Strug, Grazyna Slusarczyk:
Reasoning about designs through frequent patterns mining.
- André Borrmann, Ernst Rank:
Topological analysis of 3D building models using a spatial query language.
- Christian Struck, Pieter J. C. J. de Wilde, Christina J. Hopfe, Jan L. M. Hensen:
An investigation of the option space in conceptual building design for advanced building simulation.
- Ipek Gursel, Sevil Sariyildiz, Ömer Akin, Rudi Stouffs:
Modeling and visualization of lifecycle building performance assessment.
- Ian Flood, Bryan T. Bewick, Robert J. Dinan, Hani A. Salim:
Modeling blast wave propagation using artificial neural network methods.
- Prakash Kripakaran, Ian F. C. Smith:
Configuring and enhancing measurement systems for damage identification.
- A. Bello-Dambatta, Raziyeh Farmani, Akbar A. Javadi, B. M. Evans:
The Analytical Hierarchy Process for contaminated land management.
- Akbar A. Javadi, M. Rezania:
Intelligent finite element method: An evolutionary approach to constitutive modeling.
- Jochen Teizer, Patricio A. Vela:
Personnel tracking on construction sites using video cameras.