October 2009 Mathematical Methods for Image Processing
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:23:19 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lixin Shen, Yuesheng Xu:
- Ernesto Acosta-Reyes, Akram Aldroubi, Ilya A. Krishtal:
On stability of sampling-reconstruction models.
- Johnathan M. Bardsley, Aaron Luttman:
Total variation-penalized Poisson likelihood estimation for ill-posed problems.
- Erik M. Bollt, Rick Chartrand, Selim Esedoglu, Pete Schultz, Kevin R. Vixie:
Graduated adaptive image denoising: local compromise between total variation and isotropic diffusion.
- Jian-Feng Cai, Raymond H. Chan, Lixin Shen, Zuowei Shen:
Convergence analysis of tight framelet approach for missing data recovery.
- Hua-zhu Chen, Jin-ping Song, Xue-Cheng Tai:
A dual algorithm for minimization of the LLT model.
- Charles K. Chui, Jianzhong Wang:
PDE models associated with the bilateral filter.
- Massimo Fornasier, Ronny Ramlau, Gerd Teschke:
The application of joint sparsity and total variation minimization algorithms to a real-life art restoration problem.
- Byung-Woo Hong, Stefano Soatto, Luminita A. Vese:
Enforcing local context into shape statistics.
- Qingtang Jiang:
Hexagonal tight frame filter banks with idealized high-pass filters.
- Dilip Krishnan, Quang Vinh Pham, Andy M. Yip:
A primal-dual active-set algorithm for bilaterally constrained total variation deblurring and piecewise constant Mumford-Shah segmentation problems.
- Jian Ren:
A cryptographic watermarking technique for multimedia signals.
- Juan R. Romero, Simon K. Alexander, Shikha Baid, Saurabh Jain, Manos Papadakis:
The geometry and the analytic properties of isotropic multiresolution analysis.
- Jianhong Shen:
Beamlets are densely embedded in H-1.