USA Scott J. Mason, Raymond R. Hill, Lars Mönch, Oliver Rose, Thomas Jefferson, John W. Fowler (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 2008 Winter Simulation Conference, Global Gateway to Discovery, WSC 2008, InterContinental Hotel, Miami, Florida, USA, December 7-10, 2008.
WSC 2008, ISBN 978-1-4244-2708-6
- Bruce W. Schmeiser:
A practitioner, a vender, and a researcher walk into a bar: Trying to explain what researchers do.
- Mike Pidd:
Why modelling matters.
- Lee Schruben:
Analytical simulation modeling.
- Sujin Kim, Shane G. Henderson:
The mathematics of continuous-variable simulation optimization.
- Darryl K. Ahner, Jonathon K. Alt, Francisco Baez, John Jackson, Susan M. Sanchez, Thorsten Seitz:
Incorporating information networks into military simulations.
- Kalyan T. Talluri, Garrett J. van Ryzin, Itir Z. Karaesmen, Gustavo J. Vulcano:
Revenue management: Models and methods.
- Robert G. Sargent:
Verification and validation of simulation models.
- Pierre L'Ecuyer, Bruno Tuffin:
Approximate zero-variance simulation.
- Thomas J. Schriber, Daniel T. Brunner:
Inside discrete-event simulation software: How it works and why it matters.
- Simon J. E. Taylor, Stephen John Turner, Steffen Straßburger:
Guidelines for commercial off-the-shelf Simulation Package interoperability.
- Warren B. Powell:
Approximate dynamic programming: Lessons from the field.
- Samuel Ehrlichman, Shane G. Henderson:
Comparing two systems: Beyond common random numbers.
- Marvin K. Nakayama:
Run-length variability of two-stage multiple comparisons with the best for steady-state simulations and its implications for choosing first-stage run lengths.
- Roy R. Creasey Jr., K. Preston White, Linda B. Wright, Cheryl F. Davis:
Comparison of bayesian priors for highly reliable limit models.
- John F. Shortle, Chun-Hung Chen:
A preliminary study of optimal splitting for rare-event simulation.
- Roberto Szechtman, Enver Yücesan:
A new perspective on feasibility determination.
- E. Jack Chen:
Restricted subset selection.
- Douglas J. Morrice, Mark W. Brantley, Chun-Hung Chen:
An efficient Ranking and Selection procedure for a linear transient mean performance measure.
- Stephen E. Chick, Noah Gans:
Update on economic approach to simulation selection problems.
- Peter Frazier, Warren B. Powell:
The knowledge-gradient stopping rule for ranking and selection.
- Gang Zhao, Pirooz Vakili:
Monotonicity and stratification.
- Tarik Borogovac, Pirooz Vakili:
Control variate technique: A constructive approach.
- Robert J. Adler, Jose Blanchet, Jingchen Liu:
Efficient simulation for tail probabilities of Gaussian random fields.
- Martin Gaston, Teresa León, Fermin Mallor:
Functional Data Analysis for non homogeneous Poisson Processes.
- Ola Ghazi Batarseh, Yan Wang:
Reliable simulation with input uncertainties using an interval-based approach.
- Michael E. Kuhl, Shalaka C. Deo, James R. Wilson:
Smooth flexible models of nonhomogeneous poisson processes using one or more process realizations.
- Bruce E. Ankenman, Barry L. Nelson, Jeremy Staum:
Stochastic kriging for simulation metamodeling.
- Russell Cheng:
Selecting the best linear simulation metamodel.
- Hasan Gunes, Hakki Ergun Cekli, Ulrich Rist:
Data enhancement, smoothing, reconstruction and optimization by kriging interpolation.
- Ali Tafazzoli, James R. Wilson, Emily K. Lada, Natalie M. Steiger:
Skart: A skewness- and autoregression-adjusted batch-means procedure for simulation analysis.
- Peter W. Glynn, Sandeep Juneja:
A large deviations view of asymptotic efficiency for simulation estimators.
- Wheyming Tina Song, Bruce W. Schmeiser:
Displaying statistical point estimators: The leading-digit procedure.
- Barry L. Nelson:
The more plot: Displaying measures of risk & error from simulation output.
- Joongsup Lee, Christos Alexopoulos, David Goldsman, Seong-Hee Kim, Kwok-Leung Tsui, James R. Wilson:
A distribution-free tabular CUSUM chart for correlated data with automated variance estimation.
- Wheyming Tina Song, Mingchang Chih:
Implementable MSE-optimal dynamic partial-overlapping batch means estimators for steady-state simulations.
- Pierre L'Ecuyer, Jean-Sebastien Parent-Chartier, Maxime Dion:
Simulation of a Lévy process by PCA sampling to reduce the effective dimension.
- Carole Bernard, Christiane Lemieux:
Fast simulation of equity-linked life insurance contracts with a surrender option.
- Xiaoqun Wang:
On the approximation error in high dimensional model representation.
Analysis Methodology II
- Rachel T. Johnson, Bradley Jones, John W. Fowler, Douglas C. Montgomery:
Comparing designs for computer simulation experiments.
- Mustafa Tongarlak, Bruce E. Ankenman, Barry L. Nelson, Laurent Borne, Kyle Wolfe:
Using simulation early in the design of a fuel injector production line.
- Jack P. C. Kleijnen:
Design Of Experiments: Overview.
- Jose Blanchet, Jingchen Liu, Bert Zwart:
Large deviations perspective on ordinal optimization of heavy-tailed systems.
- Wai Kin Chan, Lee W. Schruben:
Mathematical programming representations for state-dependent queues.
- Honggang Wang, Bruce W. Schmeiser:
Discrete stochastic optimization using linear interpolation.
- Li Xia, Ming Xie, Wen Jun Yin, Jin Dong:
Max-Min optimality of service rates in queueing systems with customer-average performance criterion.
- Jingang Liu, Feng Yang:
Evaluating the transient behavior of queueing systems via simulation and transfer function modeling.
- Abhijit Gosavi:
On step sizes, stochastic shortest paths, and survival probabilities in Reinforcement Learning.
- Kathryn Hoad, Stewart Robinson, Ruth Davies:
Automating warm-up length estimation.
- William W. Franklin, K. Preston White:
Stationarity tests and MSER-5: Exploring the intuition behind mean-squared-error-reduction in detecting and correcting initialization bias.
- Philip G. Brabazon:
Using slithers of simulation in a new approach for intelligent initialization of non-terminating systems.
- Peter W. Glynn:
Monte carlo simulation of diffusions.
- Kay Giesecke, Hossein Kakavand, Mohammad Mousavi:
Simulating point processes by intensity projection.
- Paul Glasserman, Kyoung-Kuk Kim:
Beta approximations for bridge sampling.
- Xian Hua Peng, Steven G. Kou:
Connecting the top-down to the bottom-up: Pricing CDO under a Conditional Survival (CS) model.
- Luca Capriotti:
Reducing the variance of likelihood ratio greeks in Monte Carlo.
- Guangwu Liu, L. Jeff Hong:
Revisit of stochastic mesh method for pricing American options.
- Ming-hua Hsieh:
Valuation of variable annuity contracts with cliquet options in Asia markets.
- Jose Blanchet, Sandeep Juneja, Leonardo Rojas-Nandayapa:
Efficient tail estimation for sums of correlated lognormals.
- Soumyadip Ghosh:
A rate result for simulation optimization with conditional value-at-risk constraints.
- Sandeep Juneja:
Optimizing portfolio tail measures: Asymptotics and efficient simulation optimization.
- R. Evren Baysal, Barry L. Nelson, Jeremy Staum:
Response surface methodology for simulating hedging and trading strategies.
- Xianzhe Chen, Jun Zhang:
Supply chain risks analysis by using jump-diffusion model.
- Enlu Zhou, Michael C. Fu, Steven I. Marcus:
A particle filtering framework for randomized optimization algorithms.
- James T. Sawyer, David M. Brann:
How to build better models: Applying agile techniques to simulation.
- Juta Pichitlamken, Supasit Kajkamhaeng, Putchong Uthayopas:
High performance spreadsheet simulation on a desktop grid.
- Levent Yilmaz, Jeffrey Smith:
Prelude to the panel on what makes good research in Modeling & Simulation.
- Levent Yilmaz, Paul Davis, Paul A. Fishwick, Xiaolin Hu, John A. Miller, Maria Hybinette, Tuncer I. Ören, Paul Reynolds, Hessam S. Sarjoughian, Andreas Tolk:
Panel discussion: What makes good research in modeling and simulation: Sustaining the growth and vitality of the M&S discipline.
- Jeffrey S. Smith, John A. Hamilton, Richard E. Nance, Barry L. Nelson, George F. Riley, Lee W. Schruben:
Panel discussion: What makes good research in modeling and simulation: Assessing the quality, success, and utility of M&S research.
- David W. Bauer, Matthew McMahon, Ernest H. Page:
An approach for the effective utilization of GP-GPUS in parallel combined simulation.
- Jianrui Wang, Richard A. Wysk:
A Pi-calculus formalism for discrete event simulation.
- Ross Gore, Paul F. Reynolds Jr.:
Applying causal inference to understand emergent behavior.
- Durk-Jouke van der Zee, Arnout Pool, Jakob Wijngaard:
Lean engineering for planning systems redesign - staff participation by simulation.
- George Jiri Mejtsky:
The improved sweep metaheuristic for simulation optimization and application to job shop scheduling.
- Cecile Damiron, Anthony Nastasi:
Discrete Rate Simulation using linear programming.
- Heiko Aydt, Stephen John Turner, Wentong Cai, Malcolm Yoke-Hean Low, Peter Lendermann, Boon-Ping Gan, Rassul Ayani:
Preventive what-if analysis in symbiotic simulation.
- Marcelo Moretti Fioroni, Luiz Augusto Gago Franzese, Tales Jefferson Bianchi, Luiz Ezawa, Luiz Ricardo Pinto, Gilberto de Miranda:
Concurrent simulation and optimization models for mining planning.
- Karen Hovsepian, Peter Anselmo, Subhasish Mazumdar:
A modeling-based classification algorithm validated with simulated data.
- Steffen Straßburger, Thomas Schulze, Richard Fujimoto:
Future trends in distributed simulation and distributed virtual environments: Results of a peer study.
- Paul A. Fishwick, Julie Henderson, Elinore Fresh, Franz Futterknecht, Benjamin D. Hamilton:
Simulating culture: An experiment using a multi-user virtual environment.
- Hyungwook Park, Paul A. Fishwick:
A fast hybrid time-synchronous/event approach to parallel discrete event simulation of queuing networks.
- Derek Riley, Kasandra Riley:
Simulation of stochastic hybrid systems with switching and reflecting boundaries.
- Rhys Goldstein, Gabriel A. Wainer, James J. Cheetham, Roderick S. Bain:
Vesicle-synapsin interactions modeled with Cell-DEVS.
- Lenrick Johnston, Lee Schruben, Arden Yang, David Zhang:
Establishing the credibility of a biotech simulation model.
- Jan Himmelspach, Roland Ewald, Adelinde M. Uhrmacher:
A flexible and scalable experimentation layer.
- Roland Ewald, Johannes Rossel, Jan Himmelspach, Adelinde M. Uhrmacher:
A plug-in-based architecture for random number generation in simulation systems.
- Hessam S. Sarjoughian, Sungung Kim, Muthukumar Ramaswamy, Stephen Yau:
A simulation framework for service-oriented computing systems.
Modeling Methodology II
- Yin Xiong, Maria Hybinette, Eileen Kraemer:
Transparent and adaptive computation-block caching for agent-based simulation on a PDES core.
- Andreas Tolk, Robert J. Bowen, Patrick T. Hester:
Using agent technology to move from intention-based to effect-based models.
- Wai Kin Chan:
An analysis of emerging behaviors in large-scale queueing-based service systems using agent-based simulation.
- Volkan Ustun, Jeffrey S. Smith:
Mental simulation for creating realistic behavior in physical security systems simulation.
- Seungho Lee, Young-Jun Son:
Integrated human decision making model under Belief-Desire-Intention framework for crowd simulation.
- D. J. Kaup, Thomas L. Clarke, Rex Oleson, Linda C. Malone, Florian G. Jentsch:
Introducing age-based parameters into simulations of crowd dymanics.
- Torbjorn P. E. Ilar:
A simplified modeling approach for human system interaction.
- Seth N. Hetu, Gary Tan:
MMOHILS: A simpler approach to valid agents in human simulation studies.
- Shengping Dong, Bin Hu, Jiang Wu:
Modelling and simulation of team effectiveness emerged from member-task interaction.
- Alexander Verbraeck, Edwin Valentin:
Design guidelines for simulation building blocks.
- Olivier Dalle, Bernard P. Zeigler, Gabriel A. Wainer:
Extending DEVS to support multiple occurrence in component-based simulation.
- Mathias Röhl, Adelinde M. Uhrmacher:
Definition and analysis of composition structures for discrete-event models.
- Kathy Kotiadis, Stewart Robinson:
Conceptual modelling: Knowledge acquisition and model abstraction.
- Osman Balci, James D. Arthur, Richard E. Nance:
Accomplishing reuse with a simulation conceptual model.
- Andreas Tolk, Saikou Y. Diallo, Charles D. Turnitsa:
Mathematical models towards self-organizing formal federation languages based on conceptual models of information exchange capabilities.
- Kitti Setavoraphan, Floyd H. Grant:
Conceptual simulation modeling: The structure of domain specific simulation environment.
- José Arnaldo Barra Montevechi, Rafael Florencio da Silva Costa, Fabiano Leal, Alexandre Ferreira de Pinho, Fernando Augusto Silva Marins, Fabio Ferreira Marins, Jose Tadeu de Jesus:
Combined use of modeling techniques for the development of the conceptual model in simulation projects.
- Reid L. Kress, Pete Bereolos, Karen Bills, James Clinton, Jack Dixon, Phil Dunn, Julie Moore, Rob Wilson:
Experience in the broadening of a single-purpose simulation model.
- Eric Bouillet, Parijat Dube, David George, Zhen Liu, Dimitrios E. Pendarakis, Li Zhang:
Distributed multi-layered workload synthesis for testing stream processing systems.
- Mark E. Coyne, Scott R. Graham, Kenneth M. Hopkinson, Stuart H. Kurkowski:
A methodology for unit testing actors in proprietary discrete event based simulations.
- Isabel Beichl, Brian Cloteaux:
Measuring the effectiveness of the s-metric to produce better network models.
- David W. Bauer, Mojdeh Mohtashemi:
An application of parallel Monte Carlo modeling for real-time disease surveillance.
- Yi Sun, Xiaolin Hu:
Partial-modular DEVS for improving performance of cellular space wildfire spread simulation.
- Bhakti Satyabudhi, Stephan Onggo:
Parallel discrete-event simulation of population dynamics.
- David W. Mutschler:
Deferred vs. immediate modification of simulation state in a parallel discrete event simulator using threaded worker pools.
- Michael Slavik, Imad Mahgoub, Ahmed Badi:
Dynamic entity distribution in parallel discrete event simulation.
- George Vulov, Tianhao He, Maria Hybinette:
Quantitative assessment of an agent-based simulation on a time warp executive.
- Navonil Mustafee, Simon J. E. Taylor:
Supporting simulation in industry through the application of grid computing.
- Michael Raab, Thomas Schulze, Steffen Straßburger:
Management of HLA-based distributed legacy SLX-models.
- Csaba Attila Boer, Arie de Bruin, Alexander Verbraeck:
Distributed simulation in industry - a survey Part 3 - the HLA standard in industry.
- Yuanxi Liang, Stephen John Turner, Boon-Ping Gan:
Predictive-conservative synchronization for commercial simulation package interoperability.
- Zengxiang Li, Wentong Cai, Stephen John Turner, Ke Pan:
Improving performance by replicating simulations with alternative synchronization approaches.
- Robert H. Kewley, James Cook, Niki Goerger, Dale Henderson, Edward Teague:
Federated simulations for systems of systems integration.
- François Rioux, François Bernier, Denis Laurendeau:
Design and implementation of an XML-based, technology-unified data pipeline for interactive simulation.
- Xiaoyu Zhang, Denis Gracanin:
Service-Oriented-Architecture based framework for multi-user virtual environments.
- Charles D. Turnitsa, Andreas Tolk:
Knowledge representation and the dimensions of a multi-model relationship.
- Ahmed Ghanmi, Gregory B. Campbell, Thomas A. Gibbons:
Modeling and simulation of multinational intra-theatre logistics distribution.
- Patricia Moorhead, Andrew Wind, Mira Halbrohr:
A discrete event simulation model for examining future sustainability of Canadian Forces operations.
- Lisa M. Fitzgerald, Tiffany J. Harper:
Application of simulation modeling for air force enterprise IT Transformation initiatives.
- Kyle Hurst, Nathan Klein, Mario Feliciano, Steven Warner, Scott Crino:
Feasibility study for replacing the MK19 automatic grenade launching system.
- Raman Pall:
On the availability of the CH149 Cormorant fleet.
- Joel J. Luna:
Automating the constraining process.
- Hugh Henry, Robert G. Chamberlain:
Creating and using non-kinetic effects: Training joint forces for asymmetric operations.
- Edgar C. Portante, Thomas N. Taxon, James A. Kavicky, Tarek Abdallah, Timothy K. Perkins:
Linear modeling and simulation of low-voltage electric system for single-point vulnerability assessment of military installation.
- J. Mark Belue, Stuart H. Kurkowski, Scott R. Graham, Kenneth M. Hopkinson, Ryan W. Thomas, Joshua W. Abernathy:
Research and analysis of simulation-based networks through multi-objective visualization.
- Yongchang Li, Michael Balchanos, Bassem Nairouz, Neil Weston, Dimitri Mavris:
Modeling and simulation of integrated intelligent systems.
- Ugur Ziya Yildirim, Ihsan Sabuncuoglu, Barbaros Ç. Tansel, Ahmet Balcioglu:
A design of experiments approach to military Deployment Planning Problem.
- Alan W. Johnson, Charles Glasscock, Adam Little, Matthew Muha, David O'Malley, Michael Bennett:
C-5 Isochronal inspection process modeling.
- Yanshen Zhu, Maria Bull, Haluk M. Akin, José A. Sepúlveda, Luis Rabelo:
Information fusion in underwater sonar simulation.
- Jimmy Perron, Jimmy Hogan, Bernard Moulin, Jean Berger, Micheline Bélanger:
A hybrid approach based on multi-agent geosimulation and reinforcement learning to solve a UAV patrolling problem.
- Adam J. Pohl, Gary B. Lamont:
Multi-objective UAV mission planning using evolutionary computation.
- John B. Gilmer Jr., Frederick J. Sullivan:
Assignment of probabilities to events for combat simulation.
- David R. Pratt, Robert W. Franceschini, Robert B. Burch, Robert S. Alexander:
A multi threaded and resolution approach to simulated futures evaluation.
- Andreas Tolk, Thomas G. Litwin, Robert H. Kewley:
A systems engineering process supporting the development of operational requirements driven federations.
Simulation Around the World
- Muaz Niazi, Amir Hussain, Abdul Rauf Baig, Saeed Bhatti:
Simulation of the research process.
- Thoatsanope Kamnerdtong, Surachate Chutima, Jukkraphun Parirukvijit:
The improvement of deformations and charateristics of HGA during clamping using finite element analysis.
- Joshua C. C. Chan, Dirk P. Kroese:
Randomized methods for solving the Winner Determination Problem in combinatorial auctions.
- Matthew P. J. Pepper, Trevor A. Spedding:
Simulation down under.
- Jorge A. Alvarado, Luis M. Pulido:
Simulation and experimental design applied to sizing supermarket cashiers in Colombia.
- Karol Perez, Laura Cardona, Sebastian Gomez, Tomas Olarte, Paula Escudero:
Simulation and optimization in a health center in Medellin, Colombia.
- Gonzalo Mejia, Diego Martinez, Fidel Torres:
Modeling and development of an ARENA® interface for Petri Nets. A case study in a Colombian cosmetics company.
- Carlos D. Paternina-Arboleda, Jairo R. Montoya-Torres, Aldo Fabregas-Ariza:
Simulation-optimization using a reinforcement learning approach.
- Matthias Jeschke, Adelinde M. Uhrmacher:
Multi-resolution spatial simulation for molecular crowding.
- Andrea Matta:
Simulation optimization with mathematical programming representation of discrete event systems.
- Pawel Pawlewski, Paulina Golinska, Marek Fertsch, Jesús A. Trujillo, Zbigniew J. Pasek:
Supportive role of the simulation in the process of ship engine crankcase production process of reengineering (case study).
- Jose Tavira-Mondragon, Jose Melgar-Garcia, Jorge Garcia-Garcia, Rafael Cruz-Cruz:
Upgrade of a full-scope simulator for fossil-fuel power plants.
- Rodolfo Medina, Antonio Vazquez, Hector A. Juarez, Ricardo A. Gonzalez:
Mexican Public Hospitals: A model for improving emergency room waiting times.
- María de los Milagros Gutiérrez, Horacio P. Leone:
DE2M: A solution for analyzing supply chain.
- Sebastian Jaen, Isaac Dyner:
Criminal cycles in the illegal drug industry: A system dynamics approach applied to Colombia.
- Claudia Barbara, Edmundo Eutropio, C. de Souza, Rosangela Catunda:
Modeling the cost of poor quality.
- Gary E. Horne, Klaus-Peter Schwierz:
Data Farming around the world overview.
- Chwee Seng Choo, Ee Chong Ng, Dave Ang, Ching Lian Chua:
Data Farming in Singapore: A brief history.
- Ching Lian Chua, Wee Chung Sim, Chwee Seng Choo, Victor Tay:
Automated Red Teaming: An objective-based Data Farming approach for Red Teaming.
- Ronald E. Giachetti:
A simulation study of interventions to reduce appointment lead-time and patient no-show rate.
- Kirandeep Chahal, Tillal Eldabi:
Applicability of hybrid simulation to different modes of governance in UK healthcare.
- Sally C. Brailsford:
System dynamics: What's in it for healthcare simulation modelers.
- Murat M. Gunal, Michael Pidd:
DGHPSim: Supporting smart thinking to improve hospital performance.
- Nancy Khurma, Gheorghe M. Bacioiu, Zbigniew J. Pasek:
Simulation-based verification of lean improvement for emergency room process.
- Soemon Takakuwa, Athula Wijewickrama:
Optimizing staffing schedule in light of patient satisfaction for the whole outpatient hospital ward.
- Le Yin Meng, Trevor Spedding:
Modelling patient arrivals when simulating an Accident and Emergency Unit.
- Erik Michael Wilhelm Kolb, Jordan Peck, Sebastian Schoening, Taesik Lee:
Reducing Emergency Department overcrowding - five patient buffer concepts in comparison.
- Deborah J. Medeiros, Eric Swenson, Christopher DeFlitch:
Improving patient flow in a hospital emergency department.
- Ana R. Vila-Parrish, Julie Simmons Ivy, Russell E. King:
A simulation-based approach for inventory modeling of perishable pharmaceuticals.
- Alkin Yurtkuran, Erdal Emel:
Simulation based decision-making for hospital pharmacy management.
- Todd R. Huschka, Brian T. Denton, Bradly J. Narr, Adam C. Thompson:
Using simulation in the implementation of an Outpatient Procedure Center.
- Wheyming Tina Song, Aaron E. Bair, Mingchang Chih:
A simulation study on the impact of physician starting time in a physical examination service.
- Athula Wijewickrama, Soemon Takakuwa:
Outpatient appointment scheduling in a multi facility system.
- Francisco J. Ramis, Felipe F. Baesler, Edgar Berho, Liliana Neriz, José A. Sepúlveda:
A simulator to improve waiting times at a Medical Imaging Center.
- Margaret L. Brandeau:
Infectious disease Control policy: A role for simulation.
- Dhananjai Madhava Rao, Alexander Chernyakhovsky:
Parallel simulation of the global epidemiology of Avian Influenza.
- Ali Ekici, Pinar Keskinocak, Julie L. Swann:
Pandemic influenza response.
- Jill H. Iser, Brian T. Denton, Russell E. King:
Heuristics for balancing Operating Room and post-anesthesia resources under uncertainty.
- Roberto Max Protil, Joelson Ricardo Stroparo, Gerson Linck Bichinho:
Applying computer simulation to increase the surgical center occupation rate at a University Hospital in Curitiba - Brazil.
- Jean-Paul M. Arnaout, Sevag Kulbashian:
Maximizing the utilization of operating rooms with stochastic times using simulation.
- Reza Yaesoubi, Stephen D. Roberts:
How much is a health insurer willing to pay for Colorectal Cancer screening tests?
- Marshall Ashby, David M. Ferrin, Martin J. Miller, Niloo Shahi:
Discrete event simulation: Optimizing patient flow and redesign in a replacement facility.
- Martin J. Miller, David M. Ferrin, Niloo Shahi, Richard R. Lavecchia:
Allocating outpatient clinic services using simulation and linear programming.
Business Process Modeling
- Liqing Di, Zhihua Xiong, XianHui Yang:
Nonlinear process modeling and optimization based on Multiway Kernel Partial Least Squares model.
- Eric Buist, Wyean Chan, Pierre L'Ecuyer:
Speeding up call center simulation and optimization by Markov chain uniformization.
- Anshul Sheopuri, Sai Zeng, Chitra Dorai:
A new policy for the service request assignment problem with multiple severity level, due date and sla penalty service requests.
- Konstantin A. Aksyonov, Eugene A. Bykov, Elena F. Smoliy, Alexey A. Khrenov:
Industrial enterprises business processes simulation with BPsim.MAS.
- Linlin Cui, Yueting Chai, Yi Liu:
Business process based simulation: a powerful tool for demand analysis of business process reengineering and information system implementation.
- Russell R. Barton, Jun Shu:
Simulation of process execution monitoring and adjustment schemes.
- Changrui Ren, Wei Wang, Jin Dong, Hongwei Ding, Bing Shao, Qinhua Wang:
Towards a flexible business process modeling and simulation environment.
- Kanna Miwa, Soemon Takakuwa:
Simulation modeling and analysis for in-store merchandizing of retail stores with enhanced information technology.
- Hairong Lv, Xinxin Bai, Wen Jun Yin, Jin Dong:
Simulation based sales forecasting on retail small stores.
- Markus Rabe, Sven Spieckermann, Sigrid Wenzel:
A new procedure model for verification and validation in production and logistics simulation.
- Anders Skoogh, Björn Johansson:
A methodology for input data management in discrete event simulation projects.
- Bikram Sharda, Scott J. Bury:
A discrete event simulation model for reliability modeling of a chemical plant.
- Sankar Sengupta, Kanchan Das, Robert P. VanTil:
A new method for bottleneck detection.
- Eliseu Lima, Leonardo Chwif, Marcos Ribeiro, Pereira Barreto:
Metodology for selecting the best suitable bottleneck detection method.
- Weida Xu, Tianyuan Xiao:
Mixed model assembly line balancing problem with fuzzy operation times and drifting operations.
- Gabriel A. Burnett, Deborah J. Medeiros, Daniel A. Finke, Mark T. Traband:
Automating the development of Shipyard manufacturing models.
- Wolfgang Kuehn:
Advanced modeling of networked print production by use of XML-based job definition and job messaging communication.
- Frank Riddick, Y. Tina Lee:
Representing layout information in the CMSD specification.
- Hironori Hibino, Yoshiro Fukuda:
Emulation in manufacturing engineering processes.
- Devinder Thapa, Chang Mok Park, Kwan Hee Han, Sang C. Park, Gi-Nam Wang:
Architecture for modeling, simulation, and execution of PLC based manufacturing system.
- Jeffery S. Smith, Younchol Cho:
Offline commissioning of a PLC-based control system using arena.
- Ahad Ali, Xiaohui Chen, Ziming Yang, Jay Lee, Jun Ni:
Optimized maintenance design for manufacturing performance improvement using simulation.
- Pierpaolo Caricato, Antonio Grieco, Francesco Nucci:
Simulation and mathematical programming for a multi-objective configuration problem in a hybrid flow shop.
- Birkan Can, Andreas Beham, Cathal Heavey:
A comparative study of genetic algorithm components in simulation-based optimisation.
- Adrian Aguirre, Enrique Muller, Sebastian Seffmo, Carlos A. Mendez:
Applying a simulation-based tool to productivity management in an automotive-parts industry.
- Minh Dang Nguyen, Soemon Takakuwa:
Emergence of simulations for manufacturing line designs in Japanese automobile manufacturing plants.
- Patrick Kirchhof, Nicolas G. Meseth, Thomas Witte:
Simulation based evaluation of the Workload Control concept for a company of the automobile industry.
- Jose Francisco, Briones de la Torre, Antonio Espuña Camarasa, Luis Puigjaner i Corbella:
A proposal for coordinator control recipe in a batch process.
- S. T. Enns, Paul Rogers:
Clarifying CONWIP versus push system behavior using simulation.
- Sanjay Jain:
Tradeoffs in building a generic supply chain simulation capability.
- Corinne MacDonald, Eldon A. Gunn:
A simulation based system for analysis and design of production control systems.
- Toni Ruohonen, Mikko Kamppila, Antti Jokitalo:
The use of simulation for process improvement in metal industry - case HT-Lasertekniikka.
- Karthik Krishna Vasudevan, Ravindra Lote, Edward J. Williams, Onur M. Ülgen:
Iterative use of simulation and scheduling methodologies to improve productivity.
- Sreekanth Ramakrishnan, Pei-Fang Tsai, Christiana M. Drayer, Krishnaswami Srihari:
Using simulation with Design For Six Sigma in a server manufacturing environment.
- Matias Urenda Moris, Amos Ng, Jacob Svensson:
Simplification and aggregation strategies applied for factory analysis in conceptual phase using simulation.
- Juhani Heilala, Saija Vatanen, Hannele Tonteri, Jari Montonen, Salla Lind, Björn Johansson, Johan Stahre:
Simulation-based sustainable manufacturing system design.
Manufacturing Applications II
- Siamak Tavakoli, Alireza Mousavi, Alexander Komashie:
A generic framework for real-time discrete event simulation (DES) modelling.
- Jiping Niu, John Dartnall:
Application of fuzzy-MRP-II in fast moving consumer goods manufacturing industry.
- Tao Wu, Leyuan Shi, Benjamin Quirt, N. A. Duffie:
Integrated dynamic and simulation model on coupled closed-loop workstation capacity controls in a multi-workstation production system.
- Mark Aufenanger, Wilhelm Dangelmaier, Christoph Laroque, Nando Rüngener:
Knowledge-based event control for flow-shops using simulation and rules.
- David Briggs:
Embedding human scheduling in a steel plant simulation.
- Salla Lind, Boris Krassi, Juhani Viitaniemi, Sauli Kiviranta, Juhani Heilala, Cecilia Berlin:
Linking ergonomics simulation to production process development.
- Vahid Sarhangian, Abolfazl Vaghefi, Hamidreza Eskandari, Mostafa K. Ardakani:
Optimizing inspection strategies for multi-stage manufacturing processes using simulation optimization.
- Benny Tjahjono, Raul Fernandez:
Practical approach to experimentation in a simulation study.
- Daniel Noack, Oliver Rose:
A simulation based optimization algorithm for slack reduction and workforce scheduling.
- Maria G. Villarreal, Rachmat Mulyana, José M. Castro, Mauricio Cabrera-Ríos:
Simulation optimization applied to injection molding.
- Marcus Andersson, Amos Ng, Henrik Grimm:
Simulation optimization for industrial scheduling using hybrid genetic representation.
- Wilhelm Dangelmaier, Matthias Fischer, Daniel Huber, Christoph Laroque, Tim Süß:
Aggregated 3D-visualization of a distributed simulation experiment of a queuing system.
MASM - Operational Modeling and Simulation
- Sugato Bagchi, Ching-Hua Chen-Ritzo, Sameer T. Shikalgar, Michael Toner:
A full-factory simulator as a daily decision-support tool for 300MM wafer fabrication productivity.
- Wolfgang Scholl:
Coping with typical unpredictable incidents in a logic fab.
- Appa Iyer Sivakumar, Chao Qi, Andy Darwin Kasan Hidayat:
Experimental study on variations of WIPLOAD Control in semiconductor wafer fabrication environment.
- Andreas Klemmt, Sven Horn, Gerald Weigert, Thomas Hielscher:
Simulations-based and solver-based optimization approaches for batch processes in semiconductor manufacturing.
- Li-Pei Wong, Chi Yung Puan, Malcolm Yoke-Hean Low, Chin Soon Chong:
Bee Colony Optimization algorithm with Big Valley landscape exploitation for Job Shop Scheduling problems.
- Carl Johnzen, Philippe Vialletelle, Stéphane Dauzère-Pérès, Claude Yugma, Alexandre Derreumaux:
Impact of qualification management on scheduling in semiconductor manufacturing.
- Horst Zisgen, Ingo Meents, Benjamin R. Wheeler, Thomas Hanschke:
A queueing network based system to model capacity and cycle time for semiconductor fabrication.
- Guy L. Curry, Natarajan Gautam:
Characterizing the departure process from a two server Markovian queue: A non-renewal approach.
- Kan Wu, Leon F. McGinnis, Bert Zwart:
Queueing models for single machine manufacturing systems with interruptions.
- Chen-Fu Chien, Stéphane Dauzère-Pérès, Hans Ehm, John W. Fowler, Zhibin Jiang, Shekar Krishnaswamy, Lars Mönch, Reha Uzsoy:
Modeling and analysis of semiconductor manufacturing in a shrinking world: Challenges and successes.
- John Benedict C. Tajan, Appa Iyer Sivakumar, Stanley B. Gershwin:
Online control of a batch processor with incompatible job families under correlated future arrivals.
- Stephen Murray, John Geraghty, Paul Young, Steve Sievwright:
Time-Limited Next Arrival heuristic for batch processing and setup reduction in a re-entrant environment.
- Kilian Schmidt, Oliver Rose:
Simulation analysis of semiconductor manufacturing with small lot size and batch tool replacements.
- Tae-Eog Lee:
A review of scheduling theory and methods for semiconductor manufacturing cluster tools.
- Julie Christopher:
Study of optimal load lock dedication for cluster tools.
- Amit Kumar Gupta, Peter Lendermann, Appa Iyer Sivakumar, John Priyadi:
Simulation analysis of cluster tool operations in wafer fabrication.
- Dima Nazzal, Andrew Johnson, Hector J. Carlo, Jesus A. Jimenez:
An analytical model for conveyor based AMHS in semiconductor wafer fabs.
- Elisa Gebennini, Sara Dallari, Andrea Grassi, Giuseppe Perrica, Cesare Fantuzzi, Rita Gamberini:
A simulation based approach for supporting Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) systems design.
- Jens Zimmermann, Scott J. Mason, John W. Fowler, Lars Mönch:
Determining an appropriate number of FOUPs in semiconductor wafer fabrication facilities.
- Martin Romauch, Walter Laure, Georg Seidel, Christian Almeder:
Decision making and forecasting with respect to risk: A simulation study for a setup-problem.
- Durmus Fatih Irdem, Necip Baris Kacar, Reha Uzsoy:
An experimental study of an iterative simulation-optimization algorithm for production planning.
- Kamil Erkan Kabak, Cathal Heavey, Vincent Corbett:
Analysis of multiple process flows in an ASIC fab with a detailed photolithography area model.
- Daniel Noack, Boon-Ping Gan, Peter Lendermann, Oliver Rose:
An optimization framework for waferfab performance enhancement.
- Chen-Fu Chien, Wen-Chih Chen, Shao-Chung Hsu:
An indirect workforce (re)allocation model for semiconductor manufacturing.
- June-Young Bang, Jae-Hun Kang, Bong-Kyun Kim, Yeong-Dae Kim:
Multi-product lot merging/splitting algorithms for a semiconductor wafer fabrication.
MASM - Supply Chain Management and Fab Economics
- Wen-Chih Chen, Chen-Fu Chien, Ming-Hsuan Chou:
Economic efficiency analysis of wafer fabrication facilities.
- Kristin Rust:
Using Little's Law to estimate cycle time and cost.
- I-Hsuan Hong, Hsi-Mei Hsu, Yi-Mu Wu, Chun-Shao Yeh:
Pricing decision and lead time setting in a duopoly semiconductor industry.
- Woonghee Tim Huh, Mahesh Nagarajan:
Linear inflation rules for the random yield production control problem with uncertain demand: Analysis and computations.
- Yi-Nung Yang, Shi-Chung Chang:
A contract of purchase commitments on shared yields as a risk-sharing mechanism among fabless-foundry partnership.
- Shi-Chung Chang, Shin-Shyu Su, Ke-Ju Chen:
Priority mix planning for cycle time-differentiated semiconductor manufacturing services.
- Christoph Habla, Lars Mönch:
Solving volume and capacity planning problems in semiconductor manufaturing: A computational study.
- Ken Fordyce, Alfred Degbotse, John Milne, Robert Orzell, Chi-Tai Wang:
The ongoing challenge - an accurate assessment of supply linked to demand to create an enterprise-wide end to end detailed central supply chain plan.
- Bum C. Park, Eui S. Park, Byoung K. Choi, Byung H. Kim, Jin H. Lee:
Simulation based planning and scheduling system for TFT-LCD Fab.
- Ken Fordyce, Robert Bixby, Richard Burda:
Technology that upsets the social order - a paradigm shift in assigning lots to tools in a wafer fabricator - the transition from rules to optimization.
- Sang-Jin Lee, Tae-Eog Lee:
Scheduling a multi-chip package assembly line with reentrant processes and unrelated parallel machines.
- Shrikant Jarugumilli, Mengying Fu, Naiping Keng, Chad DeJong, Ronald Askin, John Fowler:
Framework for execution level capacity allocation decisions for Assembly - Test facilities using integrated optimization - simulation models.
- Steffen Kalisch, Robert Ringel, Jorg Weigang:
Managing WIP and cycle time with the help of Loop Control.
- Peter C. Bosch, Robert L. Wright:
High speed semiconductor fab simulation for large, medium and small lot sizes.
MASM - Enabling Computing Techniques and Statistical Methods
- Chen-Fu Chien, Yun-Ju Chen, Jin-Tang Peng:
Demand forecast of semiconductor products based on technology diffusion.
- Chih-Min Fan, Yun-Pei Lu:
A Bayesian framework to integrate knowledge-based and data-driven inference tools for reliable yield diagnoses.
- A. G. Chao, S. T. Tseng, D. S. H. Wong, S. S. Jang, S. P. Lee:
Systematic applications of multivariate analysis to monitoring of equipment health in semiconductor manufacturing.
- Jan Lange, Kilian Schmidt, Roy Borner, Oliver Rose:
Automated generation and parameterization of throughput models for semiconductor tools.
- Edward Huang, Ky Sang Kwon, Leon F. McGinnis:
Toward on-demand wafer fab simulation using formal structure & behavior models.
- Christiaan J. J. Paredis, Thomas Johnson:
Using OMG'S SYSML to support simulation.
Construction Engineering and Project Management
- Hoi-Ching Lam, Ming Lu:
Simulation-based, optimized scheduling of limited bar-benders over multiple building sites.
- Yang Liu, Yasser Mohamed:
Multi-Agent Resource Allocation (MARA) for modeling construction processes.
- Michael E. Kuhl, Radhames A. Tolentino-Pena:
A dynamic crashing method for project management using simulation-based optimization.
- Matt Watkins, Amlan Mukherjee, Nilufer Onder:
Using situational simulations to collect and analyze dynamic construction management decision-making data.
- Lingguang Song, Fernando Ramos, Katie Arnold:
A framework for real-time simulation of heavy construction operations.
- Naimeh Sadeghi, Aminah Robinson Fayek:
A framework for simulating industrial construction processes.
- Chachrist Srisuwanrat, Photios G. Ioannou, Omer Tsimhoni:
Simulation and optimization for construction repetitive projects using promodel and simrunner.
- Hosein Taghaddos, Simaan M. AbouRizk, Yasser Mohamed, Ivan Ourdev:
Distributed agent-based simulation of construction projects with HLA.
- Lokman Hossain, Janaka Ruwanpura:
Optimization of Multi-Project Environment (OPMPE).
- Undram Chinbat, Soemon Takakuwa:
Using Operation Process Simulation for a Six Sigma project of Mining and Iron Production Factory.
- Fei Dai, Ming Lu:
Photo-based 3D modeling of construction resources for visualization of operations simulation: Case of modeling a precast façade.
- Amir H. Behzadan, Vineet R. Kamat:
Simulation and visualization of traffic operations in Augmented Reality for improved planning and design of road construction projects.
- Fangyi Zhou, Simaan M. AbouRizk, Siri Fernando:
A simulation template for modeling tunnel shaft construction.
- Aly Abdel Fattah, Janaka Y. Ruwanpura:
An integrated CAD and simulation model for concrete operations.
- Osama M. Mohsen, Paul J. Knytl, Basel Abdulaal, Jacek Olearczyk, Mohamed Al-Hussein:
Simulation of modular building construction.
- Gunnar Lucko, Perakath C. Benjamin, Michael G. Madden:
Harnessing the power of simulation in the project management / decision support aspects of the construction industry.
- Chang-sun Chin, Jeffrey S. Russell:
Identifying significant factors affecting Request For Information (RFI) process time.
- Khaled Shahata, Tarek Zayed:
Simulation as a tool for life cycle cost analysis.
- Mohamed Marzouk, Moatassem Abdallah, Moheeb Elsaid:
Tunnel_Sim: Decision support tool for planning tunnel construction using computer simulation.
- Gunnar Lucko, Angel A. Pena Orozco:
Calculating float in linear schedules with singularity functions.
- Xiaofeng Zhai, Robert L. K. Tiong, Hans C. Bjornsson, David K. H. Chua:
Simulation-based planning for precast production with two critical resources.
- Ricki G. Ingalls, Mario Cornejo, Chinnatat Methapatara, Peerapol Sittivijan:
Integrating simulation and optimization research into a graduate supply chain modeling course.
- Li Zhou, Ying Xie, Nigel Wild, Charles Hunt:
Learning and practising supply chain management strategies from a business simulation game: A comprehensive supply chain simulation.
- Jia Luo, Alpesh P. Makwana, Dezhi Liao, J. Peter Kincaid:
Hurricane! - A simulation-based program for science education.
- Heriberto Garcia, Eduardo Garcia:
Enhancing simulation as improvement and decision support system tool.
- Michele Fumarola, Alexander Verbraeck:
Multiple worlds in simulation games for spatial decision making: Concept and architecture.
- Chris Poyner, Mary C. Court, Huong Pham, Jennifer Pittman:
A 3-D pyramid/prism approach to view knowledge requirements for the batch means method when taught in a language-focused, undergraduate simulation course.
- Timothy S. Vaughan:
In search of the memoryless property.
Transportation and Distribution
- Aldo A. McLean, William E. Biles:
A simulation approach to the evaluation of operational costs and performance in liner shipping operations.
- Nicholas P. Anderson, Gerald W. Evans:
Determination of operating policies for a barge transportation system through simulation and optimization modeling.
- Daniel Sasso, William E. Biles:
An object-oriented programming approach for a GIS data-driven simulation model of traffic on an inland waterway.
- Minghui Yang:
Using data driven simulation to build inventory model.
- Young M. Lee:
Analyzing dispensing plan for emergency medical supplies in the event of bioterrorism.
- Feng Cheng, Young M. Lee, Hongwei Ding, Wei Wang, Stuart Stephens:
Simulating order fulfillment and supply planning for a vertically aligned industry solution business.
- Malak Al-Nory, Alexander Brodsky:
Unifying simulation and optimization of strategic sourcing and transportation.
- Anna Syberfeldt, Henrik Grimm, Amos Ng, Martin Andersson, Ingemar Karlsson:
Simulation-based optimization of a complex mail transportation network.
- Banu Yetkin Ekren, Sunderesh S. Heragu:
Simulation based optimization of multi-location transshipment problem with capacitated transportation.
- Csaba A. Boer, Yvo Saanen:
Controls: Emulation to improve the performance of container terminals.
- Xi Guo, Shell-Ying Huang, Wen-Jing Hsu, Malcolm Yoke-Hean Low:
Yard crane dispatching based on real time data driven simulation for container terminals.
- Thouraya Benna, Manfred Gronalt:
Generic simulation for rail-road container terminals.
- Marcial Lapp, Shervin AhmadBeygi, Amy Cohn, Omer Tsimhoni:
A recursion-based approach to simulating airline schedule robustness.
- Chatabush Roongrat, Jay M. Rosenberger, Brian Huff:
Simulation of unit loading device inventory in airline operations.
- Sanjiv Shresta, Ralf H. Mayer:
Modeling of air traffic arrival operations through agent-based simulation.
- Salvatore Cannella, Elena Ciancimino:
The APIOBPCS Deziel and Eilon parameter configuration in supply chain under progressive information sharing strategies.
- Laigang Song, Xueping Li, Alberto Garcia-Diaz:
Multi-echelon supply chain simulation using metamodel.
- Wei Wang, Jin Dong, Hongwei Ding, Changrui Ren, Minmin Qiu, Young M. Lee, Feng Cheng:
An introduction to IBM General Business Simulation Environment.
- Javier Faulin, Miquel Gilibert, Angel A. Juan, Xavier Vilajosana, Ruben Ruiz:
SR-1: A simulation-based algorithm for the Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem.
- Pasquale Legato, Rina Mary Mazza, Roberto Trunfio:
Simulation-based optimization for the quay crane scheduling problem.
- Loo Hay Lee, Ek Peng Chew, Hai Xing Cheng, Yongbin Han:
A study on port design automation concept.
- Manuel D. Rossetti, Vijith Varghese, Mehmet Miman, Edward Pohl:
Simulating inventory systems with forecast based policy updating.
- Aysegul Sarac, Nabil Absi, Stéphane Dauzère-Pérès:
A simulation approach to evaluate the impact of introducing RFID technologies in a three-level supply chain.
- Balagopal Gopakumar, Suvarna Sundaram, Shengyong Wang, Sumit Koli, Krishnaswami Srihari:
A simulation based approach for dock allocation in a food distribution center.
- Nicholas P. Anderson, Gerald W. Evans:
Determination of operating policies for a barge transportation system through simulation and optimization modeling.
- Dwayne Henclewood, Michael Hunter, Richard Fujimoto:
Proposed methodology for a data-driven simulation for estimating performance measures along signalized arterials in real-time.
- Ralf Sprenger, Lars Mönch:
A simulation framework for assessing the performance of cooperative transportation planning algorithms.
General Applications I
General Applications II
- Matulya Bansal, Mark Broadie:
A simulation model to analyze the impact of hole size on putting in golf.
- Jared Davis, Barbara Fordyce, James Cicala, Matthew Cooper, Omer Tsimhoni:
Who's your Tiger? Using simulation to optimize the lineup of the Detroit Tigers offense.
- Alessandro Catania A., Roberto Revetria, Francesca Oliva, Lucia Cassettari:
An integrated model for evaluating self sustainability of bio-energy settlements: Technological, economical and social aspects.
- Feng Gu, Xiaolin Hu:
Towards applications of particle filters in wildfire spread simulation.
- Charles E. Knadler Jr.:
Models of a predator-prey relationship in a closed habitat.
- Lluis Miguel Pla Aragones, Virginia Flores Marias, Sara V. Rodriguez-Sanchez:
A simulation model for intensive piglet production systems.
General Applications III
- Robert Brigantic, George Muller:
Simulation of passenger screening for pandemic influenza at U.S. airport ports of entry.
- Marcelo Zottolo, Kathryn Peacock, Eric Lammers, Edward J. Williams:
Throughput capacity verification of automated parking systems.
- Roberto F. Lu, Cliff J. Kirkham:
A Six Sigma DMADV project: The 787 LCF scheduling tool.
- Paul Babin, Gozde Agirbas:
Discrete event simulation aids new Lean Production System at Mimeo.com.
- Joseph Stuart Hurvitz:
JTRS executable architecture.
- Roberto F. Lu, Swee Leong, Niles Bengtsson, Björn Johansson, Frank Riddick, Y. Tina Lee, Guodong Shao, Charles R. McLean, Al Salour, Laurance N. Hazlehurst, Sidney Ly:
Implementation of Core Manufacturing Simulation Data in aerospace industry.
- Christopher Milligan, Doug Meiser:
Flexible simulations for manufacturing.
- Feargal Timon:
Simulation as an integral part of the decision making processes in a service industry: Eircom's field technicians.
- Tommy E. White:
The use of discrete event simulation for designing robustness into Ground Combat Vehicles.
- Ted T. Tower:
Asset Reliability Modeling and Simulation.
- Arai Monteforte:
Case study for usage modeling in the automotive industry.
- Soheil Mardani, Mohammad Alkatheer:
Productivity evaluation of 56" pipe production unit.
- Colm Higgins, Rory Collins, Tom Egar:
3D simulation supports business improvements in Small Medium Enterprises.
- Colin Murray Eustace:
Simulation of Queensland coal rail operations.
- Soheil Mardani, Pouyan Jalili:
Design & evaluation of engine assembly line layouts.
- Marco Alessandro Corsaro:
Simulation of sublevel caving operation - simulation applied to mining.
- Theo Wibisono, Dionne M. Aleman, Brian Schwartz:
A non-homogeneous approach to simulating the spread of disease in a pandemic outbreak.
- Karel Crombecq, Luciano De Tommasi, Dirk Gorissen, Tom Dhaene:
A comparison of sequential design methods for RF circuit block modeling.
- Pau Fonseca:
SDL distributed simulator.
- Gonzalez S. Fernando, Davila R. Diana, Sumoza S. Marlloly, Ramirez P. Luis:
Modeling of supply chain with variation of inventory systems at nodes.
- Yan Gu, Yue Li:
An interdependent infrastructure risk analysis framework using parallel and distributed simulation.
- Beate Jahn, Nikolai Muhlberger, Johannes Wurm, Uwe Siebert:
Decision-analytic models for breast cancer: Do currently published models meet the requirements of personalized medicine?
- Samsun (Sem) Lampotang, David E. Lizdas, John J. Tumino, Nikolaus Gravenstein, Harshdeep S. Wilkhu:
Panoramic screen-based simulation with dynamic background.
- Nicolas G. Meseth, Patrick Kirchhof, Thomas Witte:
An XML-based language for DEVS components.
- Halis Sak, Josef Leydold:
Better confidence intervals for importance sampling.
- Jin Yan Shao, Ming Xie, Li Xia, Wen Jun Yin, Jin Dong:
Optimal service channel reconfiguration based on multi-agent simulation.
- Chunhua Tian, Hao Zhang, Feng Li:
Rule flow logic verification: A simulation based approach.
- Benny Tjahjono, Rossella Stama:
Verifying the design of a cellular manufacturing system.
- Jiang Wu, Bin Hu:
An agent-based simulation study of the dynamics of mobile viral advertising.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:22:01 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)