USA Maurice J. Ades (Ed.):
Proceedings of the 2007 Spring Simulation Multiconference, SpringSim 2007, Norfolk, Virginia, USA, March 25-29, 2007, Volume 3.
SCS/ACM 2007, ISBN 1-56555-314-4
Model analysis/simulation technology I
Model analysis/simulation technology II
and military operations
The next step - game-based technologies I
and acquisition/advanced concepts and requirements
Entity and system modeling/behaviors
The next step - game-based technologies II
Networks/command and control
Physical modeling and effects
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:14:17 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mitch Pohlman, Clinton Kam:
Energy based aerodynamic modeling: increasing fidelity of fixed-wing constructive entities.
- Mark Johnson, Paul Cote, Krystyna Truszkowska:
Determining the electrical gradients of electromagnetic launchers using the transmission line model.
- David M. Nicol, Steve Hanna, Frank Stratton, William H. Sanders:
Modeling and analysis of worm defense using stochastic activity networks.
- Kevin Richardson, John A. Hamilton Jr., Martin C. Carlisle:
A performance analysis of the spring protocol through simulation.
- Chwan-Hwa John Wu, Chun-Ching Andy Huang, J. David Irwin:
Using Identity-Based Privacy-Protected Access Control Filter (IPACF) to against denial of service attacks and protect user privacy.
- Leigh Flagg, Gordon Streeter, Andrew Potter:
Bringing knowledge to network defense.
- Winard Britt, Sundeep Gopalaswamy, John. A. Hamilton, Gerry V. Dozier, Kai H. Chang:
Computer defense using artificial intelligence.
- Men Long, Chwan-Hwa John Wu:
Defending against data forwarding misbehavior in sensor networks by quasimultipath technique: models and simulation.