C. Richard G. Helps, Eydie Lawson (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 5th Conference on Information Technology Education, SIGITE 2004, 2004, Salt Lake City, UT, USA, October 28-30, 2004.
ACM 2004, ISBN 1-58113-936-5
Technology to enable learning I
Curriculum design I
- Ronald C. Floyd:
A model for information technology curriculum.
- Anne I. Mannette-Wright:
Developing an IT curriculum for the small, liberal arts college environment.
- Hazem Said, Louise Chaytor, Daniel Humpert, John Nyland, Robert Schlemmer, Mark Stockman, Chris Christopherson, Patrick Kumpf, Annu Prabhakar, Vali Tadayon, Soleda Leung, Sam Geonetta, Russell E. McMahon, Tamisra Sanyal, Tom Wulf:
An implementation of a core curriculum in an information technology degree program.
Software development I
Technology to enable learning II
Working in a complex world
Software development II
Curriculum design II
- Robert F. Cohen, Deborah Boisvert:
Aligning programming education between community colleges and universities.
- Anne Marchant:
Teaching ethics in the context of IT and globalization.
- Mark Stockman, Louise Chaytor, Daniel Humpert, John Nyland, Robert Schlemmer, Hazem Said, Chris Christopherson, Patrick Kumpf, Annu Prabhakar, Vali Tadayon, Soleda Leung, Sam Geonetta, Russell E. McMahon, Tamisra Sanyal, Tom Wulf:
An implementation of secondary tracks in an information technology degree program.
The big picture
The academic environment
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:10:38 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Timothy Daryl Stanley:
Bringing bits, bytes, devices and computers to life with designs in multimedia logic.
- Pavel Azalov, Michelle Cullen, Robert Rinish:
ReExpress: a tutor for regular expressions mentoring with technology.
- Russell E. McMahon:
How can you teach what you don't know?: a case study of learning and teaching microsoft .NET framework and C#.
- Nikunja Swain, Mrutyunjaya Swain:
Design and development of computer networking modules using virtual instruments and object oriented programming.
- Ronald P. Vullo, Daniel S. Bogaard:
Visualization with dynamically generated SVG.
- Ed Crowley, Susan L. Miertschin:
Online student portfolios.
- Nathan H. Blackham, Michael G. Bailey, Todd Berrett:
Building the web server for a web systems class.
- Annu Prabhakar, George Suckarieh:
Real-world project experience for IT students through honors scholars program.
- Thomas I. M. Ho:
Curricular and marketing responses to offshoring of information technology services.
- Steve Wood, Gordon W. Romney:
Protection methods against IP packet attacks.
- Myungsook Klassen:
Another approach to teaching programming concept course with object first.
- Myungsook Klassen, Russell Stockard, Ali Akbari:
Stimulating information technology education among underrepresented minorities.
- Sharon Mason, Daryl Johnson, Luther Troell:
Network and systems security, a collaborative approach.
- Larry Corman, Evans Adams:
TECH@FLC: a program funded by an industry consortium.
- Michele Kleckner:
Where writing and rhetoric meet multimedia production designing an effective, interdisciplinary capstone experience.
- Rebecca H. Rutherfoord:
Andragogy in the information age educating the IT adult learner.
- L. J. McKell, J. H. Reynolds, Herbert E. Longenecker Jr., Jeffrey P. Landry, J. Harold Pardue:
Integrating program evaluation and a new certification for information technology professionals.
- Fahad T. Alotaiby, Jim X. Chen, Edward J. Wegman, Harry Wechsler, Deborah Sprague:
Teacher-driven: web-based learning system.