Ireland Norah Power, Kate M. Kaiser, Jack Downey, Damien Joseph (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 2009 ACM SIGMIS CPR Conference on Computer Personnel Research 2009, May 28-30, 2009, Limerick, Ireland.
ACM 2009, ISBN 978-1-60558-427-0
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:09:17 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Andreas Eckhardt, Alexander von Stetten, Sven Laumer:
Value contribution of it in recruiting: a multi-national causal analysis.
- Sven Laumer, Andreas Eckhardt:
Help to find the needle in a haystack: integrating recommender systems in an IT supported staff recruitment system.
- Xuesong Zhang, Lorne Olfman, Peter Ractham, Daniel Firpo:
The implementation and evaluation of KEEP SLS: an eportfolio system supporting social constructive learning.
- Wee-Kek Tan, Hock-Hai Teo:
Training students to be innovative information systems developers: synergizing project-based learning with problem-based learning.
- Leigh Ellen Potter, Liisa von Hellens, Susan H. Nielsen:
Childhood interest in IT and the choice of IT as a career: the experiences of a group of IT professionals.
- K. V. Mgaya, Faith-Michael E. Uzoka, E. G. Kitindi, A. P. Shemi:
Examining career orientations of information systems personnel in an emerging economy context.
- Thomas W. Ferratt, Stephen R. Hall, Jayesh Prasad, Donald W. Wynn Jr.:
Why students choose MIS: what makes a major-job-career in management information systems interesting?
- Daniel Firpo, Sumonta Kasemvilas, Peter Ractham, Xuesong Zhang:
Implementation of an online intellectual community in a graduate educational setting.
- Cathryn Gorlinsky, Mark A. Serva:
Leveraging online gaming for teaching student leadership and teamwork.
- Austin A. Lobo, Susan A. Vowels:
Information systems at a liberal arts college: an interdisciplinary minor.
- Michael Harris, Tim Klaus, Stephen C. Wingreen, Madeline Ann Domino, Cynthia LeRouge, Sandra K. Newton, J. Ellis Blanton:
The effects of job security and other employment considerations on the organizational attitudes of IT professionals.
- D. Harrison McKnight:
Relational roots of IT worker organizational commitment.
- Myria W. Allen, Deborah J. Armstrong, Margaret F. Reid, Cynthia K. Riemenschneider:
IT employee retention: employee expectations and workplace environments.
- Eileen M. Trauth, Kate M. Kaiser, Regina Connelly, Leigh Ellen Potter:
From human capital to knowledge assets: how regions create competitiveness.
- Hazel Taylor, Jill Palzkill Woelfer:
Critical skills for IT project management and how they are learned.
- Kyootai Lee, Dinesh Mirchandani:
Analyzing the dynamics of skill sets for the U.S. information systems workforceusing latent growth curve modeling.
- Haiyan Huang, Lynette Kvasny, K. D. Joshi, Eileen M. Trauth, Jan Mahar:
Synthesizing IT job skills identified in academic studies, practitioner publications and job ads.
- Jo Ellen Moore, Tim Schoenecker, Susan E. Yager:
Harnessing IT student insight and energy tounderstand and address the IT enrollment issue.
- Kathryn R. Stam, Indira R. Guzman, Jeffrey M. Stanton:
RIP: the use of inoculation theory and online social networking for enhancing attractiveness of IT occupations.
- Gaëtan Mourmant:
A necessary clarification of the unfolding model of voluntary turnover.
- Kaylene L. Clayton, Liisa von Hellens, Susan H. Nielsen:
Gender stereotypes prevail in ICT: a research review.
- Hemant V. Kher, Mark A. Serva, Spring Davidson, Ellen Monk:
Leveraging latent growth models to better understand MIS theory: a primer.
- John R. Landry:
Analyzing the London ambulance service's computer aided despatch (LASCAD) failure as a case of administrative evil.
- Janette Moody:
Nature versus nurture: an examination of factors that contribute to IT service quality.
- Jon Blue, Mark A. Serva, Jack Baroudi, John Benamati:
Human versus virtual moments: a proposed theoretical framework for understanding their implications in the workplace.
- Kathleen M. Swigger, Ferda Nur Alpaslan, Victor Lopez Cabrera, Robert P. Brazile, Geroge A. Dafoulas, Fatma Cemile Serçe:
Structural factors that affect global software development learning team performance.
- Arlene J. Nicholas, Indira R. Guzman:
Is teleworking for the millennials?
- Yi Wang, Huihui Shi:
An exploratory study on China's software engineers' unpaid overtime working.
- Catherine M. Beise, Joe Robbins, Kate M. Kaiser, Fred Niederman:
The information systems enrollment crisis: status and strategies.
- Patrick Buckley, Fergal McGrath:
Managing prediction markets.
- Mathieu Chauvet:
Cultural diversity of distributed teams.
- Poornima Krishnan, C. Ranganathan:
Boundary spanning in offshored ISD projects: a project social capital perspective.