24. PODC 2005:
USA Marcos Kawazoe Aguilera, James Aspnes (Eds.):
Proceedings of the Twenty-Fourth Annual ACM Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing, PODC 2005, Las Vegas, NV, USA, July 17-20, 2005.
Verification and security
Distributed data structures
- Fabian Kuhn, Thomas Moscibroda, Roger Wattenhofer:
On the locality of bounded growth.
- Lars Arge, David Eppstein, Michael T. Goodrich:
Skip-webs: efficient distributed data structures for multi-dimensional data sets.
- Ruggero Morselli, Bobby Bhattacharjee, Aravind Srinivasan, Michael A. Marsh:
Efficient lookup on unstructured topologies.
- Anupam Gupta, Bruce M. Maggs, Florian Oprea, Michael K. Reiter:
Quorum placement in networks to minimize access delays.
- Mahadev Konar, Alexander E. Mohr:
Brief announcement: ring-like DHTs and the postage stamp problem.
- Chip Killian, Michael Vrable, Alex C. Snoeren, Amin Vahdat, Joseph Pasquale:
Brief announcement: the overlay network content distribution problem.
- Carole Delporte-Gallet, Hugues Fauconnier, Stephanie Lorraine Horn, Sam Toueg:
Fast fault-tolerant agreement algorithms.
- Achour Mostéfaoui, Sergio Rajsbaum, Michel Raynal:
The combined power of conditions and failure detectors to solve asynchronous set agreement.
- Jonathan Eisler, Vassos Hadzilacos, Sam Toueg:
The weakest failure detector to solve nonuniform consensus.
- Gregory Chockler, Murat Demirbas, Seth Gilbert, Calvin C. Newport, Tina Nolte:
Consensus and collision detectors in wireless Ad Hoc networks.
- Antonio Fernández, Ernesto Jiménez, Sergio Arévalo:
Brief announcement: minimal system conditions to implement unreliable failure detectors.
- Martin Hutle, Josef Widder:
Brief announcement: on the possibility and the impossibility of message-driven self-stabilizing failure detection.
- Omer Angel, Itai Benjamini, Eran Ofek, Udi Wieder:
Routing complexity of faulty networks.
- Xiaojie Gao, Leonard J. Schulman:
Feedback control for router congestion resolution.
- Eyal Gordon, Adi Rosén:
Competitive weighted throughput analysis of greedy protocols on DAGs.
- Hongwei Zhang, Anish Arora:
Brief announcement: continuous containment and local stabilization in path-vector routing.
- Lennart Meier, Lothar Thiele:
Brief announcement: gradient clock synchronization in sensor networks.
- W. Melody Moh, Marie Dumont, Teng-Sheng Moh, Takeo Hamada, Ching-Fong Su:
Brief announcement: evaluation of tree-based data gathering algorithms for wireless sensor networks.
- William N. Scherer III, Michael L. Scott:
Advanced contention management for dynamic software transactional memory.
- Phuong Hoai Ha, Philippas Tsigas, Mirjam Wattenhofer, Roger Wattenhofer:
Efficient multi-word locking using randomization.
- Rachid Guerraoui, Maurice Herlihy, Bastian Pochon:
Toward a theory of transactional contention managers.
- Shigang Chen, Yibei Ling:
Stochastic analysis of distributed deadlock scheduling.
- Gopal Pandurangan, GaHyun Park:
Brief announcement: analysis of a randomized contention-resolution protocol for distributed access.
- David Lin, Teng-Sheng Moh, W. Melody Moh:
Brief announcement: improved asynchronous group mutual exclusion in token-passing networks.
- André Allavena, Alan J. Demers, John E. Hopcroft:
Correctness of a gossip based membership protocol.
- George Giakkoupis, Vassos Hadzilacos:
A scheme for load balancing in heterogenous distributed hash tables.
- Rida A. Bazzi, Goran Konjevod:
On the establishment of distinct identities in overlay networks.
- Xinjie Li, Monica Brockmeyer:
Brief announcement: controlled quorum selection in arbitrary topologies.
- Laurent Fribourg, Stéphane Messika:
Brief announcement: coupling for Markov decision processes - application to self-stabilization with arbitrary schedulers.
- Shlomi Dolev, Limor Lahiani, Seth Gilbert, Nancy A. Lynch, Tina Nolte:
Brief announcement: virtual stationary automata for mobile networks.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:03:35 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Alejandro Hevia, Daniele Micciancio:
Simultaneous broadcast revisited.
- Andrzej Pelc, David Peleg:
Feasibility and complexity of broadcasting with random transmission failures.
- Lakshminarayanan Subramanian, Randy H. Katz, Volker Roth, Scott Shenker, Ion Stoica:
Reliable broadcast in unknown fixed-identity networks.
- Michal Kouril, Jerome L. Paul:
Brief announcement: dynamic interoperable point-to-point connection of MPI implementations.
- Rida A. Bazzi, Yin Ding:
Brief announcement: wait-free implementation of multiple-writers/multiple-readers atomic byzantine data storage systems.
- Roy Friedman, Michel Raynal, Corentin Travers:
Brief announcement: abstractions for implementing atomic objects in dynamic systems.