19. PODC 2000:
USAGil Neiger (Ed.):
Proceedings of the Nineteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing, July 16-19, 2000, Portland, Oregon, USA.
ACM 2000, ISBN 1-58113-183-6
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:03:34 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Leslie Lamport:
Distributed algorithms in TLA (abstract).
- Michael Ogg:
A middleware overview: goals, research issues, and coded examples (abstract).
- Craig Partridge:
Data communications vs. distributed computing (abstract).
- Mark D. Hill:
How computer architecture trends may affect future distributed systems: from infiniBand clusters to inter-processor speculation (abstract).
- Eric A. Brewer:
Towards robust distributed systems (abstract).
- Pierre Fraigniaud, Cyril Gavoille, Bernard Mans:
Interval routing schemes allow broadcasting with linear message-complexity (extended abstract).
- Yishay Mansour, Boaz Patt-Shamir, Ofer Lapid:
Optimal smoothing schedules for real-time streams (extended abstract).
- Zvi Lotker, Boaz Patt-Shamir:
Average-case analysis of greedy packet scheduling (extended astract).
- Yehuda Hassin, David Peleg:
Sparse communication networks and efficient routing in the plane (extended abstract).
- Lenore Cowen, Christopher G. Wagner:
Compact roundtrip routing in directed networks (extended abstract).
- Mark Moir:
Laziness pays! using lazy synchronization mechanisms to improve non-blocking constructions.
- Yehuda Afek, Gideon Stupp, Dan Touitou:
Long-lived and adaptive atomic snapshot and immediate snapshot (extended abstract).
- Yehuda Afek, Pazi Boxer, Dan Touitou:
Bounds on the shared memory requirements for long-lived adaptive objects (extended abstract).
- Hagit Attiya, Vita Bortnikov:
Adaptive and efficient mutual exclusion (extended abstract).
- Pierre Fraigniaud, Andrzej Pelc, David Peleg, Stephane Perennes:
Assigning labels in unknown anonymous networks (extended abstract).
- Leszek Gasieniec, Andrzej Pelc, David Peleg:
The wakeup problem in synchronous broadcast systems (extended abstract).
- Christian Cachin, Klaus Kursawe, Victor Shoup:
Random oracles in constantipole: practical asynchronous Byzantine agreement using cryptography (extended abstract).
- Boaz Barak, Shai Halevi, Amir Herzberg, Dalit Naor:
Clock synchronization with faults and recoveries (extended abstract).
- Achour Mostéfaoui, Michel Raynal:
k-set agreement with limited accuracy failure detectors.
- Rishiyur S. Nikhil, Umakishore Ramachandran:
Garbage collection of timestamped data in Stampede.
- Antonio Fernández, Ernesto Jiménez, Vicent Cholvi:
On the interconnection of causal memory systems.
- Jennifer E. Walter, Jennifer L. Welch, Nancy M. Amato:
Distributed reconfigurtion of metamorphic robot chains.
- Sumeer Bhola, Mustaque Ahamad:
1/k phase stamping for continuous shared data (extended abstract).
- Rainer Ruggaber, Jochen Seitz, Michael Knapp:
p2 - a generic proxy platform for wireless access and mobility in CORBA.
- E-Kai Shen, Shikharesh Majumdar, Istabrak Abdul-Fatah:
High performance adaptive middleware for CORBA-based systems.
- Marcos Kawazoe Aguilera, Robert E. Strom:
Efficient atomic broadcast using deterministic merge.
- Antonio Carzaniga, David S. Rosenblum, Alexander L. Wolf:
Achieving scalability and expressiveness in an Internet-scale event notification service.
- Svend Frølund, Rachid Guerraoui:
X-ability: a theory of replication.
- Neeraj Mittal, Vijay K. Garg:
Debugging distributed programs using controlled re-execution.
- Laurent Rosaz:
Self-stabilizing token circulation on asynchronous uniform unidirectional rings.
- Gregory F. Johnson, Ambuj K. Singh:
Stable and fault-tolerant object allocation.
- Anish Arora, Sandeep S. Kulkarni, Murat Demirbas:
Resettable vector clocks.
- Kazuhisa Makino, Tiko Kameda:
Efficient generation of all regular non-dominated coteries.
- Rachid Guerraoui:
Indulgent algorithms (preliminary version).
- James Aspnes:
Fast deterministic consensus in a noisy environment.
- Shlomi Dolev, Sergio Rajsbaum:
Stability of long-lived consensus (extended abstract).
- Rajeev Joshi, Jayadev Misra:
Toward a theory of maximally concurrent programs (shortened version).
- Oliver E. Theel:
A verification technique for self-stabilizing algorithms based on Ljapunov's "Second Method" (brief announcement).
- Fabíola Greve, Michel Hurfin, Raimundo A. Macêdo, Michel Raynal:
Time and message-efficient S-based consensus (brief announcement).
- Augusto Ciuffoletti:
Self-stabilization - beyond the token ring circulation (brief announcement).
- Mikel Larrea, Antonio Fernández, Sergio Arévalo:
Optimal implementation of the weakest failure detector for solving consensus (brief announcement).
- Jalal Kawash, Lisa Higham:
Memory consistency and process coordination for SPARC v8 multiprocessors (brief announcement).
- Shay Kutten, David Peleg:
Deterministic distributed resource discovery (brief announcement).
- Kazuo Iwama, Akinori Kawachi:
Compact routing with stretch factor of less than three (brief announcement).
- Hyunyoung Lee, Jennifer L. Welch:
Specification, implementation and application of randomized regular registers (brief announcement).
- Grzegorz Malewicz, Alexander Russell, Alexander A. Shvartsman:
Distributed cooperation in the absence of communication (brief announcement).
- Tiko Kameda, Feng Xiao, Malika Mahoui-Guerni:
Average probe complexity of non-dominated coteries (brief announcement).
- Xiaoming Liu, Robbert van Renesse:
Fast protocol transition in a distributed environment (brief announcement).