USA Shmuel Ur (Ed.):
Proceedings of the 6th Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Systems: Testing, Analysis, and Debugging, held in conjunction with the ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis (ISSTA 2008), PADTAD 2008, Seattle, Washington, USA, July 20-21, 2008.
ACM 2008, ISBN 978-1-60558-052-4
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 20:53:53 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Cyril Briquet, Pierre-Arnoul de Marneffe:
Reproducible testing of distributed software with middleware virtualization and simulation.
- Basile Schaeli, Roger D. Hersch:
Dynamic testing of flow graph based parallel applications.
- Sarvani S. Vakkalanka, Michael Delisi, Ganesh Gopalakrishnan, Robert M. Kirby:
Scheduling considerations for building dynamic verification tools for MPI.
- Filippo Gioachin, Laxmikant V. Kalé:
Memory tagging in Charm++.
- Vijay Nagarajan, Rajiv Gupta:
Support for symmetric shadow memory in multiprocessors.
- Ali Jannesari, Walter F. Tichy:
On-the-fly race detection in multi-threaded programs.
- Zdenek Letko, Tomás Vojnar, Bohuslav Krena:
AtomRace: data race and atomicity violation detector and healer.
- Jun Chen, Steve MacDonald:
Towards a better collaboration of static and dynamic analyses for testing concurrent programs.
- Ramesh Peri:
Software development tools for multi-core/parallel programming.
- Madan Musuvathi:
Systematic concurrency testing using CHESS.
- Eitan Farchi:
Pitfalls in teaching development and testing of concurrent programs and how to overcome them.