22. ICSE 2000:
Ireland ICSE 2000,
Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on on Software Engineering,
Limerick Ireland. ACM,
- Manuel Castells:
Is the new economy socially sustainable? (abstract of invited presentation).
- Grady Booch:
The future of software (abstract of invited presentation).
- Chris Horn:
Dot com versus bricks and mortar - the impact of portal technology (abstract of invited presentation).
- Axel van Lamsweerde:
Requirements engineering in the year 00: a research perspective.
Components and COTS
Software Architecture and Product Families
New Perspectives on Software Engineering
- Antony Bryant:
It's engineering Jim ... but not as we know it: software engineering - solution to the software crisis, or part of the problem?
- James C. Widmaier:
Producing more reliable software: mature software engineering process vs. state-of-the-art technology?
Evolution and Reuse
Software Engineering Training
OPen Source and Software Markets
Software Engineering Education
- W. Richards Adroin:
Developing and deploying software engineering courseware in an adaptable curriculum framework.
- Stuart R. Faulk:
Achieving industrial relevance with academic excellence: lessons from the Oregon Master of Software engineering.
System Model Derivation
- Tevfik Bultan:
Action Language: a specification language for model checking reactive systems.
- Zhe Dang, Richard A. Kemmerer:
Three approximation techniques for ASTRAL symbolic model checking of infinite state real-time systems.
Program Analysis I
Program Analysis II
Review and Inspection Techniques
Verification and Proofs
Technology Transfer "in the large"
- Bill Curtis:
From MCC and CMM: technology transfers bright and dim.
- H. Dieter Rombach:
Fraunhofer: the German model for applied research and technology transfer.
Professionalization of Software Engineering
Experience with a Product Line and Family Approach
Technology Transfer as an Explicit Business and Process Issue
Support for Effective Project Estimation
- Stan Rifkin:
When the project absolutely must get done: marrying the organization chart with the precedence diagram.
- Eduardo Miranda:
An evaluation of the paired comparisons method for software sizing.
Technology Transfer in the Internet World
- Barry Murphy:
Grow fast, grow global: how the Irish software industry evolved to this business model.
From Research to Business Success
Company Case Studies I
Company Case Studies II
- Leon J. Osterweil, Barry W. Boehm, Michael Evangelist, Volker Gruhn, Jeff Kramer, Edward F. Miller:
Why don't we get more (self?) respect: the positive impact of software engineering research upon practice.
- George T. Heineman, William T. Councill, Janet S. Flynt, Alok Mehta, John R. Speed, Mary Shaw:
Component-based software engineering and the issue of trust.
- Nancy R. Mead, Hossein Saiedian, Günther Ruhe, Donald J. Bagert, Helen M. Edwards, Michael Ryan:
Shortages of qualified software engineering faculty and practitioners (panel session): challenges in breaking the cycle.
- Jeff Magee:
Who needs doctors? (abstract of panel session).
- Jeff Magee, Mauro Pezzè:
The ICSE2000 doctoral workshop.
- Jing Dong:
A logical framework for design composition.
- Juan F. Ramil:
Algorithmic cost estimation for software evolution.
- Giovanni Denaro:
Estimating software fault-proneness for tuning testing activities.
- Radu Iosif:
Formal verification applied to Java concurrent software.
- Peter J. Kammer:
Supporting dynamic distributed work processes with a component and event based approach.
- Chang Liu:
Platform-independent and tool-neutral test descriptions for automated software testing.
- Marek Paralic:
Contribution to simplifying the mobile agent programming.
- Glêdson Elias da Silveira:
Spontaneous software: a Web-based, object computing paradigm.
- Mel Ó Cinnéide:
Automated refactoring to introduce design patterns.
- Michael W. Whalen:
High-integrity code generation for state-based formalisms.
- Daniel Jackson, Ian Schechter, Ilya Shlyakhter:
Alcoa: the alloy constraint analyzer.
- Harold Ossher, Peri L. Tarr:
Hyper/J: multi-dimensional separation of concerns for Java.
- David A. Marca, Beth A. Perdue:
A software engineering approach and tool set for developing Internet applications.
- Ulrich Nickel, Jörg Niere, Albert Zündorf:
The FUJABA environment.
- Fabiano Cattaneo, Elisabetta Di Nitto, Alfonso Fuggetta, Luigi Lavazza, Giuseppe Valetto:
Managing software artifacts on the Web with Labyrinth.
- David Coppit, Kevin J. Sullivan:
Galileo: a tool built from mass-market applications.
- Aaron G. Cass, Barbara Staudt Lerner, Stanley M. Sutton Jr., Eric K. McCall, Alexander E. Wise, Leon J. Osterweil:
Little-JIL/Juliette: a process definition language and interpreter.
- Marlon E. R. Vieira, Marcio S. Dias, Debra J. Richardson:
Analyzing software architectures with Argus-I.
- James C. Corbett, Matthew B. Dwyer, John Hatcliff, Robby:
Bandera: a source-level interface for model checking Java programs.
- Gian Pietro Picco, Amy L. Murphy, Gruia-Catalin Roman:
Developing mobile computing applications with LIME.
- Bart Michiels, Bart Wydaeghe:
Component composition (poster).
- Raimondas Lencevicius, Alexander Ran, Rahav Yairi:
Third eye - specification-based analysis of software execution traces (poster).
- Skylar Lei, Michael R. Smith, Giancarlo Succi:
Empirical investigation of a novel approach to check the integrity of software engineering measuring processes (poster).
- Lynda Thomas:
The implication of different learning styles on the modeling of object-oriented systems (poster).
- Silvia Teresita Acuña, Graciela Elisa Barchini, Mabel del V. Sosa:
A culture-centered multilevel software process cycle model (poster).
- Chang Liu, Debra J. Richardson:
Using application states in software testing (poster).
- Juan F. Ramil, M. M. Lehman:
Effort estimation from change records of evolving software (poster).
- Alan D. Sloane:
Modeling deployment and configuration of CORBA systems with UML (poster).
- Tim Walsh, Paddy Nixon, Simon A. Dobson:
As strong as possible mobility (poster).
- K. Suzanne Barber, Stephen R. Jernigan:
Hybrid domain representation archive (HyDRA) for requirements model synthesis across viewpoints (poster).
- Yousef H. Daabaj:
The use of task analysis methods in support of the development of interactive systems (poster).
- Anna Liu:
DeBOT - an approach for constructing high performance, scalable distributed object systems (poster).
- Garry Froehlich, Amr Kamel, Paul G. Sorenson:
Exploring O-O framework usage (poster).
- Ali Mili, Senta Fowler Chmiel, Ravi Gottumukkala, Lisa Zhang:
Tracking, predicting and assessing software reuse costs: an automated tool.
- Giancarlo Succi, Jason Yip, Eric Liu, Witold Pedrycz:
Holmes: a system to support software product lines.
- Giancarlo Succi, Raymond Wong, Eric Liu, Michael R. Smith:
Supporting dynamic composition of components.
- Rory O'Connor, Robert Cochran, Tony Moynihan:
Prompter - a project planning assistant.
- Claudio Riva:
Visualizing software release histories with 3DSoftVis.
- Eleni Stroulia, Mohammad El-Ramly, Paul G. Sorenson, Roland Penner:
Legacy systems migration in CelLEST.
- Ulrike Becker-Kornstaedt, Louise Scott, Jörg Zettel:
Process engineering with SpearmintTM/EPG.
- Antonia Bertolino, Gail C. Murphy:
An overview of the ICSE 2000 workshop program.
- San Murugesan, Yogesh Deshpande:
Second ICSE Workshop on Web Engineering.
- Nigel Tracey, John Penix, Willem Visser:
The First International Workshop on Automated Program Analysis, Testing and Verification.
- John C. Dean:
COTS Workshop: continuing collaborations for successful COTS development.
- Janice Singer, Margaret-Anne D. Storey, Susan Elliott Sim:
Beg, borrow, or steal (workshop session): using multidisciplinary approaches in empirical software engineering research.
- Jonathan Gray, Louise Scott, Ian Ferguson:
The Second International Symposium on Constructing Software Engineering Tools (CoSET2000).
- Philippe A. Palanque, Fabio Paternò:
Design, specification, and verification of interactive systems (workshop session).
- Susan Elliott Sim, Richard C. Holt, Rainer Koschke:
Workshop on standard exchange format (WoSEF).
- Frank Mauer:
3rd workshop on software engineering over the Internet.
- Peri L. Tarr, William H. Harrison, Harold Ossher, Anthony Finkelstein, Bashar Nuseibeh, Dewayne E. Perry:
Workshop on multi-dimensional separation of concerns in software engineering.
- Kevin J. Sullivan:
The 2nd International Workshop on Economics-Driven Software Engineering Research.
- Tim Menzies:
WISE3: the Third International Workshop on Intelligent Software Engineering (workshop session).
- Peter Knauber, Giancarlo Succi:
Software product lines: economics, architectures, and applications (workshop).
- Paolo Ciancarini, Michael Wooldridge:
Agent-oriented software engineering (workshop).
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 20:47:50 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nigel Bevan:
Specifying and measuring quality in use (tutorial session).
- Rick Kazman, Mark Klein:
Designing and analyzing software architectures using ABASs (tutorial session).
- Karl J. Lieberherr, David H. Lorenz, Mira Mezini:
Building modular object-oriented systems with reusable collaborations (tutorial session).
- Steve Vinoski:
Introduction to CORBA (tutorial session).
- Pankaj Jalote:
Moving from ISO9000 to higher levels of the CMM (tutorial session).
- Robert L. Nord, Daniel J. Paulish, Dilip Soni:
Planning realistic schedules using software architecture (tutorial session).
- Cristina Videira Lopes, Gregor Kiczales:
Improving design and source code modularity using AspectJ (tutorial session).
- Steve Vinoski:
Scalability issues in CORBA-based systems (tutorial session).
- Gregory J. Kirsch, Yannis Skulikaris:
Intellectual property protection for software in the United States and Europe (tutorial session): the changing roles of patents and copyrights.
- Bill Curtis:
Software process improvement (tutorial session): best practices and lessons learned.
- Hassan Gomaa:
Designing real-time and distributed applications with the UML (tutorial session).
- Kenji Takahashi, Wolfgang Emmerich, Anthony Finkelstein, Sofia Guerra:
System development using application services over the Net (tutorial session).
- Bev Littlewood, Lorenzo Strigini:
Software reliability (tutorial session): basic concepts and assessment methods.
- Don S. Batory:
Product-line architectures, aspects, and reuse (tutorial session).
- Joseph Gil, John Howse, Stuart Kent:
Advanced visual modeling (tutorial session): beyond UML.
- Gian Pietro Picco:
Understanding code mobility (tutorial session).
- Bev Littlewood, Lorenzo Strigini:
Fault tolerance via diversity against design faults (tutorial session): design principles and reliability assessment.
- Victor R. Basili, Oliver Laitenberger, Forrest Shull, Ioana Rus:
Improving software inspections by using reading techniques (tutorial session).