18. HPDC 2009:
Germany Dieter Kranzlmüller, Arndt Bode, Heinz-Gerd Hegering, Henri Casanova, Michael Gerndt (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 18th ACM International Symposium on High Performance Distributed Computing, HPDC 2009, Garching, Germany, June 11-13, 2009.
ACM 2009, ISBN 978-1-60558-587-1
Parallel algorithms and applications
I/O and parallel computing
- Björn Saballus, Thomas Fuhrmann:
Maintaining reference graphs of globally accessible objects in fully decentralized distributed systems.
- Christian Glasner, Jens Volkert:
Adaptive run-time prediction in heterogeneous environments.
- Jiaxin Li, Feng Shi, Ning Deng, Qi Zuo:
Performance prediction based on hierarchy parallel features captured in multi-processing system.
- Shadi Ibrahim, Hai Jin, Bin Cheng, Haijun Cao, Song Wu, Li Qi:
CLOUDLET: towards mapreduce implementation on virtual machines.
- Ruibo Wang, Kai Lu, Xicheng Lu:
Investigating transactional memory performance on ccNUMA machines.
- Wolfgang Gentzsch:
Sustainable HPC infrastructures - supercomputers, grids, and clouds: the DEISA experience.
Grid middleware and distributed algorithms
- Athanasia Asiki, Dimitrios Tsoumakos, Nectarios Koziris:
An adaptive online system for efficient processing of hierarchical data.
- Ken Hironaka, Hideo Saito, Kenjiro Taura:
High performance wide-area overlay using deadlock-free routing.
- Benoit Claudel, Guillaume Huard, Olivier Richard:
TakTuk, adaptive deployment of remote executions.
- Haikun Liu, Hai Jin, Xiaofei Liao, Liting Hu, Chen Yu:
Live migration of virtual machine based on full system trace and replay.
Resource management and scheduling
- Omer Ozan Sonmez, Nezih Yigitbasi, Alexandru Iosup, Dick H. J. Epema:
Trace-based evaluation of job runtime and queue wait time predictions in grids.
- Diane Lingrand, Johan Montagnat, Tristan Glatard:
Modeling user submission strategies on production grids.
- Claris Castillo, George N. Rouskas, Khaled Harfoush:
Resource co-allocation for large-scale distributed environments.
- Marcos Dias de Assunção, Alexandre di Costanzo, Rajkumar Buyya:
Evaluating the cost-benefit of using cloud computing to extend the capacity of clusters.
- Hans Zima, Mary W. Hall, Chun Chen, Jacqueline Chame:
Model-guided autotuning of high-productivity languages for petascale computing.
Workflow and dataflow applications
- Jun Qin, Thomas Fahringer, Radu Prodan:
A novel graph based approach for automatic composition of high quality grid workflows.
- Vijay S. Kumar, P. Sadayappan, Gaurang Mehta, Karan Vahi, Ewa Deelman, Varun Ratnakar, Jihie Kim, Yolanda Gil, Mary W. Hall, Tahsin M. Kurç, Joel H. Saltz:
An integrated framework for performance-based optimization of scientific workflows.
- C. van Reeuwijk:
Maestro: a self-organizing peer-to-peer dataflow framework using reinforcement learning.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 20:39:54 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)