29. HICSS 1996:
USA - Volume 3 29th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS-29),
Hawaii. IEEE Computer Society,
Collaboration Systems and Technology
Group Support Systems
- Andrea Houston, Kenneth R. Walsh:
Using an AI-Based Tool to Categorize Digitized Textual Forms of Organizational Memory.
- William David Salisbury, Abhijit Gopal, Wynne W. Chin:
Are We All Working from the Same Script? Developing an Instrument to Measure Consensus on the Appropriation of an Electronic Meeting System.
- Henrik Lewe:
Computer Support and Facilitated Structure in Meetings -- An Empirical Comparison of their Impact.
- Jane Webster, Linda Klebe Trevino, Eric W. Stein:
Personal Nature and Ambiguity as Sources of Message Equivocality: An Extension of Media Richness Theory.
- V. Srinivasan Rao, Poppy L. McLeod, Kathy M. Beard:
Adoption Patterns of Low-Structure Groupware: Experiences with Collaborative Writing Software.
- Alan R. Dennis, Jay E. Aronson, William G. Heninger, Edward D. Walker II:
Task and Time Decomposition in Electronic Brainstorming.
Distributed Communication Systems (DCS)
- Betty Vandenbosch, Michael J. Ginzberg:
Lotus Notes and Collaboration: Le plus ça Change.
- Ian Gorton, Igor Hawryszkiewycz, Lawrence Fung:
Enabling Software Shift Work with Groupware: A Case Study.
- Andreas Bäcker, Uwe Busbach:
DocMan: A Document Management System for Cooperation Support.
- Kelly Burke, Laku Chidambaram:
Do Mediated Contexts Differ in Information Richness? A Comparison of Collocated and Dispersed Meetings.
- Stephen C. Hayne, C. A. P. Smith:
Experiences with Electronic and Voice Mail.
- Jeffrey J. Johnson, Kregg Aytes, Kelly Burke:
Supporting Partially Distributed Groups in Electronic Meetings.
- Mary Elizabeth Watson Fritz, Sridhar Narasimhan, Hyeun-Suk Rhee:
Adoption of Remote Work Arrangements: An Initial Analysis.
- Susan T. Kinney, Raymond R. Panko:
Project Teams: Profiles and Member Perceptions -- Implications for Group Support System Research and Products.
- E. Burton Swanson:
The New Organizational Knowledge and Its Systems Foundations.
- Ilkka Tuomi:
The Communicative View on Organizational Memory: Power and Ambiguity in Knowledge Creation Systems.
- Liam J. Bannon, Kari Kuutti:
Shifting Perspectives on Organizational Memory: From Storage to Active Remembering.
- A. Sowunmi, Frada Burstein, H. G. Smith:
Knowledge Acquisition for an Organisational Memory System.
- Joline Morrison, Mark Weiser:
A Research Framework for Empirical Studies in Organizational Memory.
- Helena Karsten:
Organizational Memory Profile: Connecting Roles of Organizational Memory to Organizational Form.
Negotiation Support Systems
- Matthias Jarke, Michael Gebhardt, Stephan Jacobs, Hans W. Nissen:
Conflict Analysis Across Heterogeneous Viewpoints: Formalization and Visualization.
- Tung X. Bui, G. Kersten, Pai-Chun Ma:
Supporting Negotiation with Scenario Management.
- Jerome Yen, Ho Geun Lee, Tung X. Bui:
Intelligent Clearinghouse: Electronic Marketplace with Computer-Mediated Negotiation Supports.
- Geoff Lockett, Pete Naudé, Gerd Islei, Phil Drinkwater:
Groups and Negotiation in the Production of a Forecast.
- L. Floyd Lewis, Robert S. Spich:
Principled Negotiation, Evolutionary Systems Design, and Group Support Systems: A Suggested Integration of Three Approaches to Improving Negotiations.
- Alexander B. Bordetsky, Peri H. Iz:
Dimensions for Incorporating Multiple Criteria Group Decision Support and Negotiation Support Techniques into a Geographically Distributed Environment.
- Jerome A. McBride, John F. McMullen:
Using Virtual Reality for Distance Teaching a Graduate Information Systems Course.
- Sajda Qureshi:
Learning in the Network Form: Implications for Electronic Group Support.
- Kenneth R. Walsh, Robert O. Briggs, Judith Ayoub, Catherine Vanderboom, Melissa Sue Glynn:
Learning with GSS: A Case Study.
- Dorothy E. Leidner, Mark A. Fuller:
Improving Student Processing and Assimilation of Conceptual Information: GSS-Supported Collaborative Learning vs. Individual Constructive Learning.
- Brenda Massetti, Beata M. Lobert:
Developing IS Competence During Cross-Cultural Collaboration in Ad Hoc VirtualTeams: A Tale of One Case Analysis Project.
- Sheila A. Brandt, Mary Lonsdale:
Technology-Supported Cooperative Learning in Secondary Education.
- Andrew Williams:
The Development of a Computer-Aided Learning Tool for Supporting the Teaching of Assembly Language Programming.
- William E. Boyd, Winton D. Wood, Mark Adkins, Daniel D. Mittleman:
Investigating the Impact of Advanced Technology on Trials: The Courtroom as a Classroom.
Technology Transfer in the Pacific Rim
Business Process Re-engineering and the Dynamics of Organizations and Information Systems
- Mark Pendergast, Douglas L. Dean, James D. Lee, Boris Nevstrujev, Nina Katic:
Current Advances in Group-Supported Business Process Reengineering.
- Timo Käkölä, Kalle I. Koota:
Redesigning Work with Dual Information Systems: The Work Process Benchmarking Service.
- Douglas L. Dean, Richard E. Orwig, Douglas R. Vogel:
Facilitation Methods for use with EMS Tools to Enable Rapid Development of High Quality Business Process Models.
- Brian E. Mennecke, Martin D. Crossland:
The Problem of the Dynamic Organization and the Static System: Principles and Techniques for Achieving Flexibility.
- Akhil Kumar, J. Leon Zhao:
A Framework for Dynamic Routing and Operational Integrity Controls in a Workflow Management System.
- Moshe Dror, Melvin F. Shakun:
Reengineering and Adaptation in Evolutionary Interactive Multi-Objective Linear Programming.
- Andreas L. Opdahl, Guttorm Sindre:
Towards an Integrated, Simulative Framework for Real-World Modelling.
- Nina Katic, Boris Nevstrujev, Douglas R. Vogel, Mark Pendergast:
Bridging the Gap Between Structured Requirements and Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
Geographic Information Systems
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 20:39:12 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)