6. GROUP 2007:
USA Tom Gross, Kori Inkpen (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 2007 International ACM SIGGROUP Conference on Supporting Group Work, GROUP 2007, Sanibel Island, Florida, USA, November 4-7, 2007.
ACM 2007, ISBN 978-1-59593-845-9
Theories of cooperative work
Awareness and privacy
Analysis of complex work settings
- Melissa Cefkin, Jakita O. Thomas, Jeanette Blomberg:
The implications of enterprise-wide pipeline management tools for organizational relations and exchanges.
- Valérie Maquil, Thomas Psik, Ina Wagner, Mira Wagner:
Expressive interactions - supporting collaboration in urban design.
- Hanna M. Söderholm, Diane H. Sonnenwald, Bruce Cairns, James E. Manning, Greg Welch, Henry Fuchs:
The potential impact of 3d telepresence technology on task performance in emergency trauma care.
Awareness and co-presence
Dealing with dependencies
- Cleidson R. B. de Souza, Stephen Quirk, Erik Trainer, David F. Redmiles:
Supporting collaborative software development through the visualization of socio-technical dependencies.
- Ning Gu, Qiwei Zhang, Jiangming Yang, Wei Ye:
Dcv: a causality detection approach for large-scale dynamic collaboration environments.
- Travis Kriplean, Ivan Beschastnikh, David W. McDonald, Scott A. Golder:
Community, consensus, coercion, control: cs*w or how policy mediates mass participation.
Knowledge sharing in practice
Formation of groups,
teams and communities
- Sean P. Goggins, James M. Laffey, I-Chun Tsai:
Cooperation and groupness: community formation in small online collaborative groups.
- Gilly Leshed, Jeffrey T. Hancock, Dan Cosley, Poppy L. McLeod, Geri Gay:
Feedback for guiding reflection on teamwork practices.
- Asma Ounnas, David E. Millard, Hugh C. Davis:
A metrics framework for evaluating group formation.
- Gregorio Convertino, Helena M. Mentis, Alex Y. W. Ting, Mary Beth Rosson, John M. Carroll:
How does common ground increase?
Wikis and information seeking
Computer supported learning
- Adeline Y. Lee, Amy Bruckman:
Judging you by the company you keep: dating on social networking sites.
- N. Sadat Shami, Y. Connie Yuan, Dan Cosley, Ling Xia, Geri Gay:
That's what friends are for: facilitating 'who knows what' across group boundaries.
- Joan Morris DiMicco, David R. Millen:
Identity management: multiple presentations of self in facebook.
- Casey Dugan, Michael J. Muller, David R. Millen, Werner Geyer, Beth Brownholtz, Marty Moore:
The dogear game: a social bookmark recommender system.
Dealing with disruptions
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 20:38:42 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)