China Xiaohua Hu, Qing Liu, Andrzej Skowron, Tsau Young Lin, Ronald R. Yager, Bo Zhang (Eds.):
2005 IEEE International Conference on Granular Computing, Beijing, China, July 25-27, 2005.
IEEE 2005, ISBN 0-7803-9017-2
- Janusz Kacprzyk:
Optimal policies in multistage fuzzy control information granulation and interpolative reasoning.
- Setsuo Ohsuga:
Difference between data mining and knowledge discovery - a view to discovery from knowledge-processing.
- Yi Pan:
Protein structure prediction and understanding using machine learning methods.
- Ming-Chien Shan:
Intelligent business operation management.
- Lotfi A. Zadeh:
Toward a generalized theory of uncertainty (GTU) - an outline.
- Y. X. Zhong:
Mechanism approach to a unified theory of artificial intelligence.
- Xiaohua Hu, Guangrong Li, Illhoi Yoo, Xiaodan Zhang, Xuheng Xu:
A semantic-based approach for mining undiscovered public knowledge from biomedical literature.
- Chongfu Huang, Ye Xue:
Some concepts and methods of information granule diffusion.
- Masahiro Inuiguchi:
Structure-based approaches to attribute reduction in variable precision rough set models.
- Tsau Young Lin:
Granular computing: examples, intuitions and modeling.
- Masoud Nikravesh:
Neuroscience and precisiated natural language-based search and question answering system: NeuSearch.
- Yukio Ohsawa:
Data crystallization: a project beyond chance discovery for discovering unobservable events.
- Lech Polkowski:
Formal granular calculi based on rough inclusions.
- Shusaku Tsumoto, Shoji Hirano:
Degree of Dependence as Granularity in a Contingency Table.
- Lei Xu:
A5 problem solving paradigm: a unified perspective and new results on RHT computing, mixture based learning, and evidence combination.
- Ronald R. Yager:
Reasoning with belief structures: non monotonic compatibility relations.
- Y. Yao:
Perspectives of granular computing.
- Mingsheng Ying:
A theory of computation based on quantum logic (I).
- Masanori Yoshinaga, Yukihiro Nakamura, Einoshin Suzuki:
Mini-Car-Soccer as a testbed for granular computing.
- Ling Zhang, Bo Zhang:
Quotient space based multi-granular computing.
- Yan-Qing Zhang:
Computational Web intelligence and granular Web intelligence for Web uncertainty.
- Jiu-Jiang An, Guoyin Wang, Yu Wu, Quan Gan:
A rule generation algorithm based on granular computing.
- Qiusheng An, Yusheng Zhang, WenXiu Zhang:
The study of rough relational database based on granular computing.
- Chun-Hao Chen, Tzung-Pei Hong, Vincent S. Tseng:
Analyzing time-series data by fuzzy data-mining technique.
- Jingnian Chen, Houkuan Huang, Shujun Fu, Xiangjun Li:
A method of valuable rule discovering.
- Wan L. Chen, Jia X. Cheng:
Generalizing quotient space theory from structural viewpoint.
- Xiaoqing Chen, Taorong Qiu, Qing Liu, Houkuan Huang:
Studying of granularity on group.
- Xingchun Chen, Ron Roeber:
Monitoring soybean disease and insect infection patterns in Nebraska.
- Xiujuan Chen, Robert W. Harrison, Yanqing Zhang:
Fuzzy support vector machines for biomedical data analysis.
- Been-Chian Chien, Cheng-Feng Lu, Steen J. Hsu:
Handling incomplete quantitative data for supervised learning based on fuzzy entropy.
- Dong Min, Li Xiangpeng, Wang Li:
Image segmentation based on rough membership function.
- Du Wei-feng, Li Hai-ming, Gao Yan, Meng Dan:
Another kind of fuzzy rough sets.
- Hongbin Fang, Ling Zhang:
Semi-order structure fusion model of quotient spaces under the condition of inconsistency information.
- Jianchao Han:
Feature selection based on rough set and information entropy.
- James Kuodo Huang:
Self-reproducing learning, data mining and intelligent predictive systems.
- Bo Jin, Yan-Qing Zhang, Xiaohua Tony Hu:
Support vector machines with evolutionary interval neural networks for granular feature transformation in making effective biomedical data classification.
- A. M. Kozae, H. M. Abu-Donia:
Granular computing biapproximation spaces.
- Jun Li, Natasha Barrett, Yan-Qing Zhang, David A. Washburn:
Genetic granular cognitive fuzzy neural networks and human brains for pattern recognition.
- Tong-Jun Li, Wen-Xiu Zhang, Jianmin Ma:
Rough sets on atomic Boolean lattices.
- Xiangjun Li, Shengfeng Tian, Dayong Deng, Jingnian Chen:
A method of multi-agent system conflict analysis based on rough set theory.
- Liang Xinyuan, Shi Qingxi, Zhang Qin:
Correspondence between causality diagram and neural networks.
- Tsau Young Lin, I-Jen Chiang:
Semantic based clustering of Web documents.
- Pawan Lingras, Cory J. Butz:
Interval set representations of 1-v-r support vector machine multi-classifiers.
- Jun Liu, Yang Xu, Da Ruan, Luis Martínez:
A lattice-valued linguistic-based decision making method.
- Qing Liu, T. R. Qiu, X. Q. Chen:
Spatio-temporal granular logic and its applications to dynamic information systems.
- Guang-ying Ma, Ping Li, Yu Wen, Xue-yan Du:
Application of genetic algorithm in estimating origin-destination matrices of traffic network.
- Ju-Sheng Mi, Zeng-Xiao Guo, Tao Feng, Hui-Yin Zhao:
Uncertainty in generalized fuzzy rough sets.
- Duoqian Miao, Daoguo Li, Shidong Fan:
Fuzzy rough set and its improvement.
- Qingxi Shi, Xinyuan Liang, Qin Zhang:
Causality diagram using normal fuzzy numbers.
- Taorong Qiu, Xiaoqing Chen, Qing Liu, Houkuan Huang:
An algorithm of association rules extracting based on granular computing and its application.
- Yu Qiu, Yan-Qing Zhang, Yichuan Zhao:
Statistical interval-valued fuzzy systems via linear regression.
- Ying Sai, Pei-Yao Nie, Dongsheng Chu:
A model of granular computing based on rough set theory.
- Mehmet Sayal, Ming-Chien Shan:
Analysis of numeric data streams at different granularities.
- Jerry Z. Shan, Hsiu-Khuern Tang, Ren Wu, Fereydoon Safai:
Dynamic modeling and forecasting on enterprise revenue with derived granularities.
- Xiajiong Shen, Zongtian Liu, Qing Zhang, Yun Li, Baisheng Shi:
Isomorphic generating of concept lattices.
- K. Shi, Shih-Huang Fei, C. Lin:
Approximations and adaptability of neural networks.
- Mohammad Erfanul Hoque Siddiqi, M. Emdadul Haque, M. Shahin, M. Belal Hossan:
Spanning trees with restricted degrees for series-parallel graph.
- Qiang Tang, Xiangpeng Li, Jie Liu:
Method of scores analysis based on rough set theory.
- Yuchun Tang, Yan-Qing Zhang:
Granular support vector machines with data cleaning for fast and accurate biomedical binary classification.
- Ji-Guang Wan, Xiao-Ming Dong, Ling Zhan:
Research and design of a self-managing storage cluster.
- Fei Wang, Fan-Zhang Li:
The design of an autonomic computing model and the algorithm for decision-making.
- Haibin Wang, Yan-Qing Zhang, Rajshekhar Sunderraman:
Truth-value based interval neutrosophic sets.
- Da-kuan Wei, Xianzhong Zhou:
Rough set model in incomplete and fuzzy decision information system based on improved-tolerance relation.
- JiaJu Wu, Gang Liu, Peng Liu, ChuanYu Xi:
The study on attemperment arithmetic based on neural network of logistics distribution tracking and attemperment system used GSM cellular phone (July 2005).
- Jiansheng Wu, Mingzhe Liu:
Improving generalization performance of artificial neural networks with genetic algorithms.
- Qingxiang Wu, Ping Wang, Xi Huang, Shan Yan:
Adaptive discretizer for machine learning based on granular computing and rough sets.
- Trong Wu:
Granular computing in programming language design.
- Wei-Zhi Wu, You-Hong Xu:
On two types of generalized rough set approximations in incomplete information systems.
- Li Xiangpeng, Tang Qiang, Liu Qing:
An minimal axiom group of rough set based on generalized relation.
- Li-ping Xie, Fan-zhang Li:
A multi-agent learning model based on dynamic fuzzy logic.
- G. Yu Xiong, H. Petri:
Supply chain inventory control in iron & steel industry: a case study.
- Wang Xuan, Yuanxiang Li:
Solving traveling salesman problem by using a local evolutionary algorithm.
- Gao Yan, Shibao Sun, Keyun Qin:
Knowledge reduction approach via quadratic entropy.
- Jingtao Yao:
Information granulation and granular relationships.
- Xiao-ping Ye, Zhi-feng Lai, Lin Ye, Qi-chao Shen:
Tasks-based MAS model on the granular computing framework.
- Chuanhua Zeng, Yang Xu, Zheng Pei, Weicheng Xie:
Knowledge discovery for goods classification based on rough set.
- Chuanhua Zeng, Yang Xu, Zheng Pei, Weicheng Xie:
On the alterability of rule [data mining].
- Y. Zeng, M. Zhou, R. Wang:
Similarity measure based on nonlinear compensatory model and fuzzy logic inference.
- C. J. Zhang, L. Zhang:
Order relation is the necessary condition of success of fuzzy control system.
- Cheng-yi Zhang:
Fuzzy sets and quotient spaces.
- Shuqin Zhang, Michael K. Ng, Wai-Ki Ching, Tatsuya Akutsu:
A linear control model for gene intervention in a genetic regulatory network.
- Shu Zhao, Yanping Zhang, Ling Zhang, Jie Chen, Zhong Wan, Ying-chun Zhang, Chen-xi Zhang:
The quotient structure in granule computing.
- Yaqin Zhao, Xianzhong Zhou:
A clustering based on information granularity for high dimensional sparse data.
- Zheng Zheng, Hong Hu, Zhongzhi Shi:
Tolerance granular space and its applications.
- Weizhong Zhu, Xia Lin, Xiaohua Hu, Bahrad A. Sokhansanj:
Visualization of protein-protein interaction network for knowledge discovery.
- Yanqin Zhu, Fanzhang Li, Yuemei Hu:
The design and application of dynamic fuzzy expert database system.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 20:38:37 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Qasem A. Al-Radaideh, Md Nasir Sulaiman, Mohd Hasan Selamat, Hamidah Ibrahim:
Approximate reduct computation by rough sets based attribute weighting.
- Priya Baliga, T. Y. Lin:
Kolmogorov complexity based automata modeling for intrusion detection.
- Bing-yuan Cao:
Research of non-distinct Solow economic growth model.
- Giovanna Castellano, Anna Maria Fanelli, Corrado Mencar:
DCf: a double clustering framework for fuzzy information granulation.
- Symon S. Chang, Min S. Chiang:
An e-intelligence approach to e-commerce intrusion detection.
- Shuwei Chen, Li Zou, Yan Gao, Yang Xu:
A kind of support vector fuzzy classifiers.
- Zehua Chen, Gang Xie, Gaowei Yan, Keming Xie:
Application of a matrix-based binary granular computing algorithm in RST.
- Ajay Choudhari, G. C. Nandi:
Indiscernibility criterion based on rough sets in feature selection and detection of landmines.
- Paul Cotofrei, Kilian Stoffel:
Temporal granular logic for temporal data mining.
- Jianhua Dai, Weidong Chen, Yunhe Pan:
Sequent calculus system for rough sets based on rough Stone algebras.
- Du Yanhua, Ai Lifeng, Liu Chunhuang:
Modeling and verification of train safety comprehensive monitoring system using temporal Petri nets.
- Yanping Du, Jianwei Yang:
Intelligent agent-based expert system architecture for generating work plan in marshalling station.
- Hongjian Fan, Kotagiri Ramamohanarao:
A weighting scheme based on emerging patterns for weighted support vector machines.
- Jiali Feng:
Qualitative Mapping, Criterion Trasformation and Artificial Neuron.
- Qiu-peng Gu, Bing-yuan Cao:
Approach to linear programming with fuzzy coefficients based on fuzzy numbers distance.
- Liu Guangli, Peng Bo:
v-support vector classification with uncertainty based on expert advices.
- Hongbo Guo, Gang Xie, Zehua Chen, Keming Xie:
Study of BP neural network based on MECA.
- Xiaowei He, Jiyi Wang, Jiong Jia:
Fuzzy approximation operators based on internal/external factors analysis.
- Yinghua He, Bo Zhang, Jianmin Li:
A new multiresolution classification model based on partitioning of feature space.
- Shoji Hirano, Shusaku Tsumoto:
An indiscernibility-based clustering method.
- Xiangji Huang, Yan Rui Huang:
Using contextual information to improve retrieval performance.
- Van-Nam Huynh, Cat-Ho Nguyen, Yoshiteru Nakamori:
MEDM in general multi-granular hierarchical linguistic contexts based on the 2-tuples linguistic model.
- Baoqing Jiang, Yang Xu, Qing Wei, Kun Wu:
Weak ratio rules between nonnegative real-valued data in transactional database.
- Gagandeep Kaur, Ashutosh Chauhan, P. V. Subramanyam:
Fuzzy logic based temperature controller.
- Tien-Fang Kuo, Yasutoshi Yajima:
Ranking and selecting terms for text categorization via SVM discriminate boundary.
- Jianwu Li, Minqiang Li:
An improved genetic algorithm for solving deceptive problems.
- Jiye Li, Nick Cercone:
Discovering and ranking important rules.
- Tian-rui Li, Wu-ming Pan:
Intrusion detection system based on new association rule mining model.
- Xiong Li, Zongchang Xu, Zhiming Dong:
Fuzzy similarity-based data fusion algorithm and its application to engine testing.
- Yongli Li, Ying Liu, Xiaoyan Wang:
An initial comparison of fuzzy sets and rough sets from the view of pansystems theory.
- Jiuzhen Liang, Xiaohong Wu:
Segment procedure neural networks.
- Churn-Jung Liau, T. Y. Lin:
Reasoning about relational granulation in modal logics.
- Guilong Liu, Delin Qu, Rou Song:
Topological structures of rough sets over fuzzy lattices.
- Qun Liu, WenBiao Jin, SiYuan Wu, YingHua Zhou:
Clustering research using dynamic modeling based on granular computing.
- Yang Liu, Cheng Zhou, W. J. Ye:
A fast optimization method of using nondominated sorting genetic algorithm (NSGA-II) and 1-nearest neighbor (1NN) classifier for numerical model calibration.
- Yong Liu, Congfu Xu, Zhiyong Yan, Yunhe Pan:
Improved rule based rough set approach for target recognition.
- Eric Louie, Tsau Young Em, Xiaohua Hu:
Analysis of using granules to find association rules.
- Yingcang Ma, Huacan He:
The fuzzy reasoning rules based on universal logic.
- Lawrence J. Mazlack:
Imperfect commonsense granular determinism.
- S. Y. Mei, Y. Liu, G. F. Wu, B. F. Zhang:
Rough reducts based SVM ensemble.
- Liu Mixia, Zhang Qiuyu, Yu Dongmei, Zhao Hong:
Formal security model research based on Petri-net.
- Zhiwen Mo, Min Wan, Lan Shu:
An evolution strategy for the induction of fuzzy finite-state automata.
- Donn Morrison, Ruili Wang, Liyanage C. De Silva:
Spoken affect classification using neural networks.
- Masoud Nikravesh:
Intelligent decision support and information systems in enterprise: evolutionary-based optimization.
- Masoud Nikravesh:
Soft computing for reservoir characterization and management.
- Muneaki Ohshima, Ning Zhong, Hideto Yokoi, Y. Y. Yao:
Analyzing hepatitis data using ordered information.
- Piero Pagliani:
Information quanta and approximation spaces. I. Non-classical approximation operators.
- Piero Pagliani:
Information quanta and approximation spaces II: generalised approximation spaces.
- Daowu Pei, Duoqian Miao:
From soft sets to information systems.
- Zhong Qu, Junhao Wen, Dan Yang, Yu Wu:
Algebraic reconstruction technique in image reconstruction with narrow fan-beam.
- Zhong Qu:
The convolution back projection algorithm based on windows function.
- Jan Rauch, Milan Simunek:
GUHA method and granular computing.
- Lior Rokach, Oded Maimon:
Decomposition methodology for classification tasks.
- P. Subbiah, B. Ramamurthy:
The study of fault tolerant system design using complete evolution hardware.
- Shusaku Tsumoto, Shoji Hirano:
Linear independence in a contingency table.
- Qian Wan, Aijun An:
Compact transaction database for efficient frequent pattern mining.
- Jing Wang, Yanbo Han:
Decentralized execution of composite e-services with VINCA micro engine.
- Lipo Wang, Bing Liu, Chunru Wan:
Classification using support vector machines with graded resolution.
- Zhi Wang, Bo Zhang:
Quotient space model of hierarchical query-by-humming system.
- Chen Wu, Xibei Yang:
Information granules in general and complete coverings.
- Lili Wu, Yongli Li, He Lin:
Generalized rough equivalence and generalized rough inclusion based on equivalence operator of pansystems of rough sets.
- Yuhong Xiong, Edward A. Lee, Xiaojun Liu, Yang Zhao, Lizhi C. Zhong:
The design and application of structured types in Ptolemy II.
- Shaozhen Ye, Jiarui Chen:
A multi-stage fuzzy classifier for off-line handwritten Chinese character recognition.
- Rajiv Yerra, Yiu-Kai Ng:
Detecting similar HTML documents using a fuzzy set information retrieval approach.
- Fusheng Yu, Fei Chen, Keqiang Dong:
A granulation-based method for finding similarity between time series.
- Xue-lan Zeng, Yan-de Gong, Xian-juan Cheng:
Improvement of priority method for fuzzy complementary judgment matrix.
- Justin Z. Zhan, LiWu Chang, Stan Matwin:
Building k-nearest neighbor classifiers on vertically partitioned private data.
- Haiyi Zhang, Jin Lei:
A positive extension matrix algorithm/sub AE18/ of learning from examples.
- Min-Ling Zhang, Zhi-Hua Zhou:
A k-nearest neighbor based algorithm for multi-label classification.
- Marta E. Zorrilla, Socorro Millán, Ernestina Menasalvas Ruiz:
Data Web house to support Web intelligence in e-learning environments.
- Ying Zou, Aijun An, Xiangji Huang:
Evaluation and automatic selection of methods for handling missing data.