China Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on CSCW in Design, CSCWD 2008, April 16-18, 2008, Nanyang Hotel, Xi'an Jiaotong University, Xi'an, China.
- Mitchell M. Tseng:
Customization, collaboration, competition and contracting in design.
- Susan Finger, Sharad Oberoi:
ArtifactWebs: Navigable product structures.
- Jen-Yao Chung:
Emerging view of service-oriented computing and applications.
- Qinghua Zheng:
Chinese characteristic e-Learning technical solution SkyClass: A novel e-Learning system over satellite and computer network.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 20:27:19 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cheng Zheng, Weiming Shen, Qinghua Zheng, Feng Tian:
Design and implementation of a collaborative conference management system.
- Weiming Shen, Qi Hao, Helium Mak, Joseph Neelamkavil, Helen Xie, John Dickinson:
Systems integration and collaboration in construction: A review.
- Ziqiang Cui, Qiang Liu:
AAM: A conceptual model for CSCW.
- Flávia Maria Santoro, Marcos R. S. Borges, José A. Pino:
Tell us your process: A group storytelling approach to cooperative process modeling.
- Bo Jiang, Jiajun Bu, Chun Chen, Bo Wang:
Semantic consistency maintenance in collaborative graphics design systems.
- Qiuyu Zhang, Zhi Fan, Sanjun Sui, Fengman Miao:
A consistency maintenance algorithm with cursor position maintenance in real-time cooperative editing systems based on GOT algorithm.
- Yongquan Dong, Qingzhong Li, Hui Li, Zongmin Shang:
Building web domain data integration system with user collaboration.
- Lirong Wang, Jiacai Wang, Jinzhu Li, Ichiro Hagiwara:
Internet-enabled transmission streaming technology of 3D mesh model.
- Junsheng Kuang, Pingyu Jiang:
Interactive product configuration driven by customer requirement's priority.
- Jun Ma, Tianyuan Xiao, Jian-Chao Zeng, Ma Hao:
Conflict resolution for collaborative design based on rough set theory.
- Xiaogang Wang, Junzhou Luo:
A collaboration scheme for making peer-to-peer anonymous routing resilient.
- Xiangyu Wang:
Using Cognitive Walkthrough procedure to prototype and evaluate dynamic menu interfaces: A design improvement.
- Zhongmei Shu, Yayao Zuo, Yong Tang:
A collaborative framework for parallel view maintenance.
- Bo Wang, Jiajun Bu, Chun Chen, Bo Jiang:
A novel coordination mechanism in cooperative pattern design systems.
- Changyao Chen, Xiufen Fu, Peijiang Liu, Baixing Chen:
A cooperative browser-level web caching system based on chord.
- Shuying Zhang, Shufen Liu, Yue Gao, Jianmei Ge:
A general objects network management platform based on MOF.
- Silv Liang, Heming Zhang:
A novel combinative algorithm for multidisciplinary collaborative simulation.
- Lai-Chung Lee, Whei-Jane Wei:
Action research on collaborative design : A case study.
- Min Li, Jerry Y. H. Fuh, Yunfeng Zhang, Shuming Gao:
Adaptive granular concurrency control for replicated collaborative feature modeling.
- Peng Zhao, Sikun Li, Dawei Wang, Ming Yan:
Application-driven System-on-Chip system model extraction approach.
- Kang Zhao, Jinian Bian, Chenqian Jiang, Sheqin Dong, Satoshi Goto:
Cache miss reduction through hardware-assisted loop optimization.
- Yuanyuan Yin, Shengfeng Qin, Ray Holland:
Development of a project level performance measurement model for improving collaborative design team work.
- Nader Cheaib, Samir Otmane, Malik Mallem:
Integrating internet technologies in designing a tailorable groupware architecture.
- Hugo Fuks, Alberto Raposo, Marco Aurélio Gerosa, Mariano Gomes Pimentel, Denise Filippo, Carlos José Pereira de Lucena:
Inter- and intra-relationships between communication coordination and cooperation in the scope of the 3C Collaboration Model.
- Liping Gao, Bin Shao, Tun Lu, Ning Gu:
Maintaining semantic intention of step-wise operations in replicated CAD environments.
- Jinghua Wu, Wencheng Tang, Liyi Zhu, Hongxiang Xu:
A concurrent engineering model based on automatic collaboration.
- Zhimin Yang, Jing Wang, Chi Yang:
Multi-filters collaboration for querying XML data streams.
- Yazhou Chen:
Research on a Top-Down collaborative modeling system.
- Bin Xu, Xiaohu Yang, Albert Ma:
Role based cross-project collaboration in multiple distributed software design projects.
- Jun Yang, Wanfeng Dou:
Synchronized collaborative design with heterogeneous CAD systems based on macro semantic commands.
- Yiming Tang, Xiaoping Liu:
Task partition for function tree according to innovative functional reasoning.
- Lizhen Liu, Zhaowei Li, Aiqing Wang, Haijun He:
The research of decision support vector machine in web information classification.
- Shaohua Teng, Wenwei Tan, Guibing Huang:
Video temporal segmentation using cooperative model.
- Jun Zhang, Shufen Liu, Fei Wu, Wanbo Zheng:
Design of an aspect-supported generic modeling tool.
- Weili Wang, Yu Yang, Xuedong Liang, Jing Wang:
Gene expression-based collaborative designer selection and optimization.
- Chen-Fang Tsai, Kuo-Ming Chao:
The contingent design for the optimal parameter settings of genetic algorithms.
- Xiaozhen Mi, Xiaodong Zhao, Wenzhong Zhao, Wenhui Fan:
Application of genetic algorithm for rectangular object layout optimization.
- Rui Li:
Multi-objective optimization design of gear reducer based on adaptive genetic algorithm.
- Qm Xie, Zixian Liu:
Efficiency evaluation for collaborative design based on GA-BP algorithm.
- Zhijun Rong, Peigen Li, Xinyu Shao, Kuisheng Chen:
Social aspects of collaborative design.
- Dunbing Tang:
Product design knowledge management based on design structure matrix.
- Lingkun Wu, Yong Tang, Hui Ma:
A new proposal of temporal production system for temporal knowledge representation and reasoning.
- Yunjiao Xue, Chun Wang, Hamada Ghenniwa, Weiming Shen:
A new tree similarity measuring method and its application to ontology comparison.
- Dongxing Cao, Qiang Xue, Yanhui Han, Chunxiang Cui:
A port-based information delivery for collaborative conceptual design.
- Wanyu Deng, Qinghua Zheng, Lin Chen:
An improved aggregated one-dependence estimator: On non-rigid cross validation.
- Hua Wang, Jianming Yong, Jiuyong Li, Min Peng:
Authorization approaches for advanced permission-role assignments.
- Xiyu Liu, Yinghong Ma:
Density based clustering on manifolds with applications to creative design.
- Gustavo Carvalho, Adriana Santarosa Vivacqua, Jano Moreira de Souza, Sergio P. J. Medeiros:
LaSca: A large scale group decision support system.
- Guiyun Ye, Changzheng Liu:
Modelling trust relationships in medical distributed environments.
- Juliana Lucas de Rezende, Ricardo Tadeu da Silva, Jano Moreira de Souza, Otto Corrêa Rotunno Filho:
Sharing the knowledge generated during a Water Resources project.
- Harris Wu, Lan Cao:
Supporting case-based design for packaged software implementations.
- Yanwei Zhao, Lei Zhu, Nan Su, Huijun Tang, Yuankun Gui:
A comprehensive evaluation approach for key clients of the third party logistics based on the extension theory.
- Nazaraf Shah, Rahat Iqbal, Anne E. James, Kashif Iqbal:
An agent based approach to address QoS issues in service oriented applications.
- Jiun-Shiung Lin, Yeh-Chun Juan, Chao Ou-Yang:
A DCOR-based MAS framework to support design chain cooperation.
- Jinghui Zhang, Junzhou Luo:
Agent based automated negotiation for grid.
- Emerson Cabrera Paraiso, Yuri Campbell, Cesar Augusto Tacla:
WebAnima: A web-based embodied conversational assistant to interface users with multi-agent-based CSCW applications.
- Emerson Romanhuki, Marcio Fuckner, Fabrício Enembreck, Bráulio Coelho Ávila, Edson Emílio Scalabrin:
Improving bilateral negotiation with evolutionary learning.
- Joel Reinhardt, Gustavo Giménez Lugo, Cesar Augusto Tacla, Luiz Pessoa Albini, Jaime Simão Sichman:
Multi Agent Systems for design team assembly and knowledge exchange.
- Chien-Ho Wu, Yuehjen E. Shao, Bin-Yih Ho, Tsair-Yuan Chang:
On an agent-based architecture for collaborative continuous auditing.
- Jean-Paul Jamont, Michel Occello:
A multiagent method to design hardware/software collaborative systems.
- Chuan Zhang, Jianqing Xi, Xiangsheng Yang:
An architecture for intelligent collaborative systems based on multi-agent.
- Ruijie Yan, Yingguang Li, Zhiyi Pan, Wenhe Liao:
A multi-agent-based semantic collaboration framework for aircraft tooling design and application.
- Yinsheng Li, Junshuai Shi, Weiming Shen, Yingxiao Xu:
A global model based service-oriented software engineering platform.
- Tao Jiang, Jing Ying, Minghui Wu, Canghong Jin:
A method for model-driven development of adaptive web applications.
- Min Liu, Weiming Shen, Qi Hao, Junwei Yan, Qi Gao:
A multi-level matching framework for semantic web services in collaborative design.
- Qingcong Lv, Fan Yang, Qiying Cao, Shaozi Li:
A tuplespace-based coordination architecture for service composition in pervasive computing environments.
- Adriano Bastos, Michel Oei, Leandro Menezes, Rita Suzana Pitangueira Maciel, José Maria N. David:
Aw2SOA: An aspect-oriented awareness service for distributed groupware.
- Hongwei Chen, Zhiwei Ye:
BChord: Bi-directional routing DHT based on chord.
- Haiwei Wang, Geng Liu, Bing Han, Jian Zhang:
Collaborative simulation environment framework based on SOA.
- Heming Zhang, Hongwei Wang, David Chen:
Integrating web services technology to HLA-based multidisciplinary collaborative simulation system for complex product development.
- Zongmin Shang, Haiyang Wang, Liqiang Wang, Hui Li, Yongquan Dong:
Running smart process based on goals.
- Byungchul Kim, Soonhung Han:
Sharing of CAD assembly model data using parallel Web Services.
- Hongying Chen:
The web service matching based on Galois grid and vector space.
- Hui Li, Haiyang Wang, Zongmin Shang, Yongquan Dong:
Virtual travel agency based on web services.
- Szu-Yin Lin, Bo-Yuan Chen, Chun-Chieh Liu, Von-Wun Soo:
Web service allocations based on combinatorial auctions and market-based mechanisms.
- Canghong Jin, Minghui Wu, Tao Jiang, Jing Ying:
Combine automatic and manual process on web service selection and composition to support QoS.
- Jun Zhai, Yan Chen, Qinglian Wang, Miao Lv:
Fuzzy ontology models using intuitionistic fuzzy set for knowledge sharing on the semantic web.
- Man Zhang, Zhenhua Duan, Chenting Zhao:
Semi-automatically annotating data semantics to web services using ontology mapping.
- Lei Guo, Xiaodong Wang, Jun Fang:
Ontology clarification by using semantic disambiguation.
- Xiaodong Wang, Lei Guo, Jun Fang:
Automated ontology selection based on description logic.
- Minghui Wu, Canghong Jin, Chunyan Yu, Hui Yan, Jing Ying:
QoS and situation aware ontology framework for dynamic web servicescomposition.
- Min-Jen Tsai, Yuan-Fu Luo:
Digital right management based on Grid Computing architecture (GC-DRM).
- Tiejian Luo, Wei Liu, Su Chen, Jinliang Song, Yuli Jin, Cheng Du:
Utilizing grid to build cyberinfrastructure for biosafety laboratories.
- Congfeng Jiang, Xianghua Xu, Jian Wan:
Grid computing based large scale Distributed Cooperative Virtual Environment Simulation.
- Zhong Gao, Guanming Lu, Xin Zhao, Danni Qin, Mei Qin:
Applying a novel combined classifier for pornographic web filtering in a grid computing environment.
- Xia Zhu, Junzhou Luo, Aibo Song:
An improved DHT-based Grid Information services architecture.
- Jingya Zhou, Junzhou Luo, Zhiang Wu:
QoS adaption aware algorithm for grid service selection.
- Hanbing Liu, Hongyi Su, Shouyi Zhan:
Study on model resource semantic-based dynamic discovery in military oriented simulation grid.
- Chang Feng Song, Bo Hu Li, Xudong Chai, Zhen Tang, Xi Ding:
Research on developing modes of simulation system in Simulation Grid.
- Yuankun Gui, Rong Mo, Jingling Zhang, Yanwei Zhao:
Research on networked collaborative development of aeroengine based on grid service.
- Reda Albodour, Anne E. James, Norlaily Yaacob, Anthony N. Godwin:
Grid service QoS in medical environments.
- Ali Tufail, Mike Fraser, Ali Hammad Akbar, Ki-Hyung Kim, Seung-Wha Yoo:
An empirical study to analyze the feasibility of WIFI for VANETs.
- Kun Wang, Meng Wu, Weifeng Lu, Pengrui Xia, Subin Shen:
An incentive mechanism for charging scheme in heterogeneous collaborative networks.
- Roc Messeguer, Sergio F. Ochoa, José A. Pino, Leandro Navarro, H. Andrés Neyem:
Communication and coordination patterns to support mobile collaboration.
- Qianping Wang, Hai Huang, Xiaolong Su, Houquan Liu, Zhoufang Xiao:
Design and optimization of beacon nodes for localization in mobile application.
- Jingjing Wang:
Dynamical algorithm for multi-hop Bluetooth scatternet formation.
- Valeria Herskovic, Sergio F. Ochoa, José A. Pino, H. Andrés Neyem:
General requirements to design mobile shared workspaces.
- Gustavo Zurita, Nelson Baloian, Felipe Baytelman:
Mobile Collaborative Knowledge Management System.
- Yuan-Ping Luh, Chih-Chin Pan:
Collaborative workflow solution for distributed product development.
- T. Nguyen, J.-A. Desideri, J. Periaux:
Distributed workflows for multi-physics applications in aeronautics.
- Jiong Qiu, Chen-hua Ma:
A flexible access control model for workflows.
- Fabian Poblete, José A. Pino, Sergio F. Ochoa:
CEBON: Collaborative estimation based on negotiation.
- Peisi Zhong, Jiandong Song, Mei Liu:
DSM based process analysis for concurrent product development and its implementation.
- Le Yang, Yongsun Choi, Myeonggil Choi, Xinlei Zhao:
FWAM: A flexible workflow authorization model using extended RBAC.
- Gang Xue, Joan Lu, Ning Gong, Shaowen Yao:
Investigating Workflow Resource Patterns in term of Pi-calculus.
- Shaohua Zhang, Yong Xiang, Yuzhu Shen, Meilin Shi:
Knowledge modeling and optimization in pattern-oriented workflow generation.
- Yang Zhao, Xianqing Yi, Xueshan Luo:
MD_WFN: Multi-dimensional workflow model based on Petri-net.
- Sven Tackenberg, Bernhard Kausch, Altyngul Malabakan, Christopher M. Schlick:
Organizational simulation of complex process engineering projects in the chemical industry.
- Maozhu Jin, Rongqiu Chen:
Production planning and operational control using real-time data.
- Yingying Su, Tianbiao Yu, Junming Hou, Shuang Liang, Wanshan Wang:
Research of collaborative process workflow modeling based on stochastic Petri nets.
- Sizhu Zhou, Yan Liao, Yong Li, Ning Li:
Research of multi-model cooperative process design system.
- Yiping Yuan, Wenlei Sun, Fengxiong:
Resource selection based QoS requirements in MG workflow.
- Hui Pang, Zongde Fang:
Simplification rules and linear temporal inference of workflow models based on Fuzzy-Timing Colored Petri Nets.
- Jun Peng, Shufen Liu, Jinyu Li, Xiaoyan Wang, Tingting Qin:
A cooperative engagement system based on dynamic workflow.
- Min-Jen Tsai:
The workflow development for electronic manufacturing industry.
- Weili Kou, Peng Gong, Kai Cai, Jing Wang:
Workflow exception handling system application in hierarchical modeling.
- Xiangyu Wang:
Exploring augmented reality benefits in collaborative conceptualization.
- Yuan Tian, Zhongyi Li, Wei Liu, Lijun Li, Tao Guan:
Non-rigid registration using AAM and factorization method for augmented reality applications.
- Junjie Huang, Heming Zhang:
Multi-Granularity Modeling of virtual prototyping in collaborative product design.
- M. Cunha, Alberto Barbosa Raposo, Hugo Fuks:
Educational technology for collaborative virtual environments.
- Ismael H. F. dos Santos, Alberto Barbosa Raposo, Luciano P. Soares, Eduardo T. L. Corseuil, Gustavo N. Wagner, Paulo I. N. Santos, Rodrigo de Toledo, Marcelo Gattass:
EnViron: An integrated VR tool for engineering projects.
- Justin J. Y. Lin:
Research on collaborative concept design integrating the application of virtual reality and DFMA.
- Yang Liu, Shouqian Sun, Aiguo Xu:
3D virtual garment design system.
- Z. Liang, R. Wei:
Efficient K-anonymization for privacy preservation.
- Wei Zhang, Shaohua Teng, Xiufen Fu:
Scan attack detection based on distributed cooperative model.
- F. Tang, R. Wei:
Implement privacy for an OMS.
- Huisheng Gao, Jing Zhu, Congcong Li:
The analysis of uncertainty of network security risk assessment using Dempster-Shafer theory.
- Yaorui Wu, Shufen Liu:
A cost-sensitive method for distributed intrusion response.
- Lili Sun, Yan Li:
XML and web services security.
- Yong Liu, Haixia Zhao, Yaowei Li:
Research on secure transmission of SOAP messages.
- Claudia C. P. Cruz, Claudia Lage Rebello da Motta, Flávia Maria Santoro, Marcos Elia:
Reputation model in communities of practice: A case study.
- Shangyuan Guan, Xiaoshe Dong, Jing Zhao, Yiduo Mei, Xingjun Zhang:
FORT: A decentralized automated trust negotiation framework for grids.
- Fu Xie, Fengming Liu, Xincheng Wang, Rongrong Yang:
Social computing-based trust model in P2P e-commerce.
- Hongwei Chen, Zhiwei Ye:
Research of P2P Trust based on Fuzzy Decision-making.
- Yiduo Mei, Xiaoshe Dong, Zhenhua Tian, Shangyuan Guan, Heng Chen:
EntityTrust: Feedback credibility-based global reputation mechanism in cooperative computing system.
- Xiantao Cai, Fazhi He, Shuxu Jing, Huajun Liu:
A consistency and awareness approach to naming merged faces in collaborative solid modeling.
- Yu-Hsuan Chan, Chih-Hsing Chu:
Product model distribution in networked design collaboration based on P2P 3D streaming.
- Lei Yang, Henggen Shen:
Development of new respirator fit panels in computer supported cooperative design for the Chinese.
- Changyi Liu, Yaqin Zhang, Li Sun:
Web based 3D assembly sequence planning prototype integrated with CAD model.
- Junfeng Wang, Shiqi Li, Jihong Liu:
Collaborative decision of assembly sequence in distributed product development.
- Zhiyi Pan, Yingguang Li, Xiang Huang:
A novel concurrent design process planning method and application.
- W. D. Li, L. Gao, X. Y. Li, Y. Guo:
Game theory-based Cooperation of Process Planning and Scheduling.
- Xiaoliang Jia, Zhenming Zhang, Xitian Tian:
Research and application on collaborative process planning based on CSCW in aeronautic manufacturing enterprise.
- Zhihui Huang, Shulin Kan, Jing Yuan, Yizhou Ren, Qiaoying Dong, Yufeng Wei:
Research on intelligent quality prediction system based on collaborative manufacturing.
- Yongsheng Chai, Yulan Zhou, Yantao Wang:
Collaborative manufacturing execution systems: Using real-time information to support lean production.
- Lilan Liu, Haiyang Sun, Tao Yu, Yuan Jin:
Research on SLA negotiation in Manufacturing Grid.
- Guixian Zhou, Qingsheng Xie:
E-HUB integration to facilitate collaborative manufacturing information system.
- Jie Zhu, Xiaoping Li, Yi Zhang, Qian Wang:
Meta-heuristic for no-wait job shops with makespan minimization.
- Qiqi Zhu, Pingyu Jiang:
An architecture to implement dynamic online manual for working capability services of CNC machine tools.
- Liang Tang, Ke Jing, Jianyu Yang, Wanshan Wang:
Research on customization-oriented Networked Manufacturing and CSI evaluation.
- Yantao Wang, Hua Ying, Yifei Xing:
Research on network-based collaborative commodity design key technology development.
- Jinsong Zhang, Qiqiang Li, Zhaoxia Wang, Qingqiang Guo:
A hierarchy scheduling structure based on mathematical programming and controlled hybrid Petri nets.
- Yi Zhang, Xiaoping Li, Jie Zhu, Qian Wang:
Composite heuristic algorithm for permutation flowshop scheduling problems with total flowtime minimization.
- Chuyang Wang, Xiaoping Li, Qian Wang:
Iterative local search algorithm for no-wait flowshop scheduling problems to minimize makespan.
- Lianguan Shen, Meiyan Wang, Yu Hao, Gaofei Zhao, Zhao Shu, Sun Yuan, Xiaodong Wang, Mujun Li, Jinjin Zheng:
MEMS lithography collaborative simulation environment research.
- Brett Bojduj, Ben Weber, Kai-Florian Richter, Sven Bertel:
Computer aided architectural design: Wayfinding complexity analysis.
- Yangbo Li, Dahai Huang:
A web-based cooperative work system for high arch dam temperature control design, construction and management.
- JianHui Liu, XianSheng Qin:
A method of task allocation for collaborative diagnosis.
- Qianyao Xie, Feixu Liu, Jianqiu Zeng:
Analysis of scientific regulations on the data value-added service platform.
- Qingru Kong, Yabo Luo:
An agent-enabled logarithm arithmetic for cost estimation of human resource sharing.
- Xiaoyan Wang, Shufen Liu, Tongcheng Geng, Jun Zhang, Shuqiu Li:
An interface automata based model for web service composition.
- Adriana Santarosa Vivacqua, Leandro Carreira Marques, Jano Moreira de Souza:
Assisting meeting facilitation through automated analysis of group dynamics.
- Jie Yang, Yu Yang, Xiaolei Wang, Lijun Song, Qu Xie:
Research on innovation customer resource selection and evaluation based on wavelet network.
- Shuang Liang, Xingyu Jiang, Jianrong Wang, Haifeng Zhao, Ye Zhang, Wanshan Wang:
Study on negotiation model of collaborative design based on Customer Satisfaction.
- WenAn Tan, Fujun Yang, Zhongya Lu, Yun Yang, Xianhua Zhao:
A model-driven cooperative enterprise process enactment environment.
- Xiaodong Zhang, Chun Miao, Yingzi Li, Han Zhang:
Beyond product customization: Towards a conceptual framework for Collaborative Customer Innovation.
- Zhibin Liu, Li Bai:
Evaluating the supplier cooperative design ability using a novel support vector machine algorithm.
- Guofu Luo, Hao Li, Juli Li:
Business processes modelling of Dynamic Alliance Manufacturing Resources Management based on ASP model.
- Michel Pouly, Mario Greber, Rémy Glardon, Charles Huber, Jean Beeler:
DecoCHina, a Chinese-Swiss collaborative network of Industrial SMEs.
- Chui Young Yoon:
Design of a measurement tool for end-user e-Business competency and its applications.
- Flávia Maria Santoro, Neide dos Santos:
Computer-supported collaborative learning in organizations: Improving the process through context.
- Dai Shangping, Zhang Ping:
A data mining algorithm in distance learning.
- Hsuan-Hung Chen, Kim-Joan Chen, Yuan-Sun Chu, Chang-Shen Chen:
Applying concept maps to integrate knowledge management with learning technology for e-Learning platform.
- Ting Peng, Qinghua Zheng, Weimei Lv, Shan Jiang, Jingjing Gao:
Network friendly tree for peer-to-peer streaming.
- Jianming Yong, Jiuyong Li, Hua Wang:
Portable devices of security and privacy preservation for e-learning.
- Feng Tian, Shibin Wang, Cheng Zheng, Qinghua Zheng:
Research on e-learner personality grouping based on fuzzy clustering analysis.
- Gustavo Zurita, Nelson Baloian, Felipe Baytelman:
Using mobile devices to foster social interactions in the classroom.
- Qinghua Zheng, Bo Dong, Feng Tian, Wei Chen:
A service-oriented approach to integration of e-learning Information and Resource Management Systems.
- Kelvin Leong, Junco Li, Stephen Chi-fai Chan, Vincent T. Y. Ng:
Dynamic Pattern Analysis Framework for cooperative crime prevention.
- Zengguang Zhang, Peng Gong, Yunlei Chen, Yong Niu:
Cooperative dynamic measurement system based on XML and Web service.
- Qinghua Zheng, Yanye Wang, Zhibin Huang, Feng Tian:
A domain ontology-based navigation learning system.
- Xunying Zhang, Fei Hui, Qiang Wang, Xubang Shen:
Integrated ISS and FPGA SoC HW/SW Co-verification environment design.
- Hwa Gyoo Park:
A role oriented requirements analysis for ERP implementation in medical service organizations.
- Changzheng Liu, Guiyun Ye:
Software architecture for medical distributed manage systems.
- Raphael S. Santos, Marcos R. S. Borges, José Orlando Gomes, José Hilario Canós:
A cooperative assessment of the response capability of emergency organizations.
- Steve Casera, Peter Kropf:
Collaboration in scientific visualization.
- Peng Zhang, Ming Chen:
A remote health care system based on wireless sensor networks.
- Wenfa Zhan:
An efficient collaborative test data compression scheme based on OLEL coding.
- Hui Yu, Hongcheng Deng, Zhenxiang Zhao, Yu Xiao:
Transformation of landscape planning and design in computer supported cooperative work era.
- Wei Li, Zhu-Hua Han:
Application of improved grey prediction model for power load forecasting.
- Hsueh-Hsien Chang, Ching-Lung Lin, Hong-Tzer Yang:
Load recognition for different loads with the same real power and reactive power in a non-intrusive load-monitoring system.
- Songwen Pei, Guobo Li, Gang Chen, Baifeng Wu:
Prototyping system of codec for novel 2-D continuous barcode.
- Yie-Ru Chiu, Chao-Hsien Liaw, Hsueh-Hsien Chang:
GIS-based decision supporting system in hydraulic simulation and economic analysis for rainwater harvesting design.