Canada Kelly A. Lyons, Christian Couturier (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 2007 conference of the Centre for Advanced Studies on Collaborative Research, October 22-25, 2007, Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada.
Packaging and delivery of web pages and web applications
Computer supported collaborative work and human computer interaction
security and database query processing
Architecture and hardware
- Xavier Teruel, Xavier Martorell, Alejandro Duran, Roger Ferrer, Eduard Ayguadé:
Support for OpenMP tasks in Nanos v4.
- Christopher Kumar Anand, Wolfram Kahl:
MultiLoop: efficient software pipelining for modern hardware.
- Vinod Muthusamy, Hans-Arno Jacobsen, Phil Coulthard, Allen Chan, Julie Waterhouse, Elena Litani:
SLA-driven business process management in SOA.
documents and files
IBM CAS software and systems engineering symposium 2007 (Dublin,
- Jimmy McGibney, Dmitri Botvich:
A service-centric approach to access control and monitoring based on distributed trust.
- Philippe Dugerdil:
Using trace sampling techniques to identify dynamic clusters of classes.
- Daren Nestor, Luke O'Malley, Patrick Healy, Aaron J. Quigley, Steffen Thiel:
Visulasation techniques to support derivation tasks in sofware product line development.
- Sujana Jyothi, Claire McAvinia, John G. Keating:
An interaction visualisation tool for a learning management system.
- Jason M. Carter, Jesse H. Poore:
Sequence-based specification of feedback control systems in Simulink®.
- Allen E. Milewski, Marilyn Tremaine, Richard Egan, Suling Zhang, Felix Köbler, Patrick O'Sullivan:
Information "bridging" in a global organization.
Workshops of CASCON 2007
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 20:23:06 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)