Seong-Moo Yoo, Letha H. Etzkorn (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 42nd Annual Southeast Regional Conference, 2004, Huntsville, Alabama, USA, April 2-3, 2004.
ACM 2004, ISBN 1-58113-870-9
Special session on mobile computing #1
Special session on mobile computing #2
Special session on mobile computing #3
Software engineering #1
Software engineering #2
Software engineering and middleware
- Joel Jones, Randy Smith:
Automated auditing of design principle adherence.
- Song Zhou, Chuanxi Xu, Hui Wu, Jing Zhang, Yuehua Lin, Juanqin Wang, Jeff Gray, Barrett R. Bryant:
E-R modeler: a database modeling toolkit for Eclipse.
- Emre Turkay, Aniruddha S. Gokhale, Balachandran Natarajan:
Addressing the middleware configuration challenges using model-based techniques.
- George T. Edwards, Douglas C. Schmidt, Aniruddha S. Gokhale:
Integrating publisher/subscriber services in component middleware for distributed real-time and embedded systems.
- Yi Liu, H. Conrad Cunningham:
Mapping component specifications to Enterprise JavaBeans implementations.
- Devyani Pujari, Niral Jhaveri, Juan Carlos Guzman:
XML middleware to services on STB.
- Geetha Ramachandran, Delbert Hart:
A P2P intrusion detection system based on mobile agents.
- Milena Milenkovic, Aleksandar Milenkovic, Emil Jovanov:
A framework for trusted instruction execution via basic block signature verification.
- Jay-Evan J. Tevis, John A. Hamilton Jr.:
Methods for the prevention, detection and removal of software security vulnerabilities.
- Jia-Zhu Dai, Xiao-Hu Yang, Jinxiang Dong:
A privacy-protecting proxy signature scheme and its application.
- Boumediene Belkhouche, Anastasia Nix, Johnette Hassell:
Plagiarism detection in software designs.
- Ning Hu, Randy K. Smith, Phillip G. Bradford:
Security for fixed sensor networks.
Theory & human computer interaction & programming languages
Architecture & distributed systems
Architecture & distributed systems & e-commerce
Special session on software systems #1
Special session on software systems #2
- Gan Deng, Aniruddha S. Gokhale, Balachandran Natarajan:
Model-driven integration of federated event services in real-time component middleware.
- Alain Fabian, David Felton, Melissa Grant, Cyril Montabert, Kevin Pious, Nima Rashidi, Anderson Ray Tarpley III, Nicholas Taylor, Christa M. Chewar, D. Scott McCrickard:
Designing the claims reuse library: validating classification methods for notification systems.
- Maureen Ann Raley, Letha H. Etzkorn:
Case study: lessons learned during a nationwide computer system upgrade.
Artificial intelligence #1
Artificial intelligence #2
- Andy Tinkham, Ronaldo Menezes:
Simulating robot collective behavior using StarLogo.
- Ying Liu, Alan P. Sprague, Elliot Lefkowitz:
Network flow for outlier detection.
- Faizan Javed, Barrett R. Bryant, Matej Crepinsek, Marjan Mernik, Alan P. Sprague:
Context-free grammar induction using genetic programming.
- Shauntrelle D. Davis, Tia B. Walton:
- Wan Huang, David Cordes:
Knowledge-contribution motivated adaptive neighborhood for multi-agent communities.
- Kirk Thomas:
Developing a language to describe world conflicts.
- Najaf Ali Shah, Ehab M. ElBahesh:
Topic-based clustering of news articles.
- Astrid Glende:
Agent design to pass computer games.
- S. Wang, Timothy A. Davis, Robert Geist, James Westall, John L. Kundert-Gibbs:
Digital production arts: coming soon to a college near you!
- José M. Garrido, Kyungsoo Im:
Teaching object-oriented simulation with PsimJ simulation package.
- Ravi Darbhamulla, Pamela B. Lawhead:
Paving the way towards an efficient Learning Management System.
- Rebecca F. Bruce, J. Dean Brock, Kenneth Bogert:
X-Lab: XML-based laboratory exercises for CS1.
- Mário Guimarães:
The Kennesaw Database Courseware (KDC) with an evaluation component.
- Joseph A. Driscoll, Ralph M. Butler, Joelle M. Key:
A virtual machine environment for teaching the development of system software.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 20:17:30 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)