Proceedings of the 36th Annual ACM Southeast Regional Conference,
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 20:17:31 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Timothy A. Davis:
Generating computer animations with frame coherence in a distributed computing environment.
- Srinadh Godavarthy:
Generating spline wavelets.
- Fausto Espinal:
Elastically deformable surfaces: applications and implementation.
- Chih-Cheng Hung, Asim YarKhan, Kwai Wong, S. A. von Laven, Tommy Coleman:
Parallel implementation of an integrated edge-preserving smoothing algorithm in clusters of workstations.
- T. Dean Hendrix, James H. Cross II, Larry A. Barowski, Karl S. Mathias:
Providing enhanced visual support for software development and maintenance.
- C. Dudley Girard:
A graphical user interface for running network exchange theory experiments.
- Byong G. Lee, Kai-Hsiung Chang, N. Hari Narayanan:
An integrated approach to version control management in computer supported collaborative writing.
- Ossama Essa:
Using prosody in automatic segmentation of speech.
- Jyandung Tony Young, John C. Peck:
A mathematical theory of correct executions in temporal databases supporting concurrent simulations.
- Alan P. Sprague:
Extracting optimal association rules over numeric attributes.
- Rajshekhar Sunderraman, Rajaraman Sunderraman:
A deductive rules processor for SQL databases.
- Cameron Keith Tabor, Andrew Gehring, Aung Koko Htay:
Design and implementation of an active laboratory information system.
- Yi Yan, Srinivasan Ramaswamy:
Interactive, agent based, modeling and simulation of virtual manufacturing assemblies.
- Trent Miskelly:
Interactive student modeling.
- Tarik Vance-Harris:
Implementing a planner from formal definitions.
- Bruce Wooley, George Brannon Smith:
Region-growing techniques based on texture for provincing the ocean floor.
- Donald Karpovich:
Choosing the optimal features and texel sizes in image.
- A. Louise Perkins, Lucy F. Smedstad, Peter J. Sakalaukas:
An explicit grid-independent interpolation algorithm.
- Eltayeb Salih Abuelyaman, Anup Kuzhiyil, Karam Mossaad:
On the optimization of QOS in ATM networks.
- Bassam Shaer, Sami A. Al-Arian, David L. Landis:
Partitioning algorithm to enhance VLSI testability.
- Jan Fiedler:
A distributed personalized news system based on mobile agents.
- Mark Bloemeke:
An algorithm for the recovery of both target joint beliefs and full belief from Bayesian networks.
- Bruce Martin:
A full-scale YACC-based parallel interpreter of English.
- R. Craig Varnell:
Automating the strategy selection for parallel heuristic search.
- Namsook Shin, Thomas J. Cheatham, Nancy J. Wahl:
IGWeL: Interactive and geographical web site locator.
- Steven D. Claverie:
Working the 'NET: developing applications with the Internet Information Server and Visual Basic ActiveX controls.
- Chung-Min Chen, Naphtali Rishe:
Development of an open and scalable Web-based information publishing system.
- Wen-Chen Hu, Gerhard X. Ritter, Mark S. Schmalz:
Approximating the longest approximate common subsequence problem.
- Joseph F. Malerba, Narayan Murthy:
An optimal search tree: modified complete binary search tree.
- Jeffrey B. Green:
Correspondences between statecharts, event structures, and concurrent regular expressions.
- Brenda C. Parker:
Integrating a closed lab component in computer architecture.
- Roger Eggen:
Key addressable data storage.
- Melissa Wiggins:
An overview of program visualization tools and systems.
- Nabeel I. Al-Fayoumi, Eric N. Hanson:
Testing for termination of asynchronous parallel computations.
- Jeff Matocha:
Distributed termination detection in a mobile wireless network.
- Everett E. Mullis:
CROP: cluster resource optimization package for PVM applications.
- Theodore P. Hoehn:
Wolves in sheep's clothing? The effects of ``hidden'' parental mutation on genetic algorithm performance.
- Marshall Graves, William Hooper:
A few new features for genetic algorithms.
- David J. John:
Pursuing bounds of ir(Qn).
- Satyendra Bahadur, Viswanathan Kalyanakrishnan, James Westall:
An empirical study of the effects of careful page placement in Linux.
- Robert Geist, James Westall:
Bringing the high end to the low end: high performance device drivers of the Linux PC.
- Mitchell H. Clifton:
A comparison of space requirements for short-circuit and full evaluation of Boolean expressions.
- Robert S. Pfeiffer, Sushil K. Prasad:
Performance of a multiple-entry-node concurrent skew heap on shared-memory multiprocessor.
- Martha J. Kosa:
Wait-free lazy-writer registers with eager readers.
- S. R. Subramanya, Bhagirath Narahari:
Scheduling I/O transfers in a 2-D mesh with packet deadlines.
- Tom Whaley, Anurag Chandra, Noah Egorin, Wayne M. Dymàcek:
Parallel searches for hereditary node properties in binary trees.
- Peggy Wright:
Knowledge discovery preprocessing: determining record usability.
- Nenad Jukic, Susan V. Vrbsky:
Joining relations in the belief-consistent multilevel secure relational model.
- Quazi N. Ahmed, Susan V. Vrbsky:
Issues in security for real-time databases.
- Sharon Wheeler, Sheryl Duggins:
Improving software quality.
- Thomas F. Hain, Somnath Gulve:
Interactive, visual testing strategy for computational geometry problems.
- Vijay K. Vaishnavi, Martin D. Fraser:
A validation framework for a maturity measurement model for safety-critical software systems.
- Randy K. Smith, Allen S. Parrish, Joanne E. Hale:
Cost estimation for component based software development.
- Theresa Beaubouef, R. Lang:
Rough set techiques for uncertainty management in automated story generation.
- Damon Stewart, R. Raymond Lang:
Explanation closure as a knowledge representation tool for automated story generation.