8. ICEC 2006:
Canada Mark S. Fox, Bruce Spencer (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Electronic Commerce: The new e-commerce - Innovations for Conquering Current Barriers, Obstacles and Limitations to Conducting Successful Business on the Internet, 2006, Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada, August 13-16, 2006.
ACM International Conference Proceeding Series 156 ACM 2006, ISBN 1-59593-392-1
Multiagent systems and electronic markets track
- Guoming Lai, Katia P. Sycara, Cuihong Li:
A decentralized model for multi-attribute negotiations.
- Scott Buffett, Luc Comeau, Bruce Spencer, Michael W. Fleming:
Detecting opponent concessions in multi-issue automated negotiation.
- Laura Kang, David C. Parkes:
Passive verification of the strategyproofness of mechanisms in open environments.
- Masabumi Furuhata, Dongmo Zhang:
Capacity allocation with competitive retailers.
- Michael Benisch, James Andrews, Norman M. Sadeh:
Pricing for customers with probabilistic valuations as a continuous knapsack problem.
- Michael Benisch, Alberto Sardinha, James Andrews, Norman M. Sadeh:
CMieux: adaptive strategies for competitive supply chain trading.
- Jeroen van Luin, Han La Poutré, J. Will M. Bertrand:
Learning inventory management strategies for commodity supply chains with customer satisfaction.
- David C. Parkes, Michael O. Rabin, Stuart M. Shieber, C. A. Thorpe:
Practical secrecy-preserving, verifiably correct and trustworthy auctions.
- S. Shaheen Fatima:
Sequential versus simultaneous auctions: a case study.
- David Pardoe, Peter Stone, Maytal Saar-Tsechansky, Kerem Tomak:
Adaptive mechanism design: a metalearning approach.
Semantic web ontologies,
and services track
- Hai Zhuge:
The open and autonomous interconnection semantics.
- Martin Dames, Yevgen Biletskiy:
An extensible text extraction tool for learning objects.
- Kai Simon, Georg Lausen, Harold Boley:
From HTML documents to web tables and rules.
- Kurt Englmeier, Javier Pereira, Josiane Mothe:
Choreography of web services based on natural language storybooks.
- Markus Schmees:
Organizing technology enhanced learning.
- Alun D. Preece, Stuart Chalmers, Craig McKenzie, Jeff Z. Pan, Peter M. D. Gray:
A semantic web approach to handling soft constraints in virtual organisations.
- Steffen Lamparter, Anupriya Ankolekar, Rudi Studer, Daniel Oberle, Christof Weinhardt:
A policy framework for trading configurable goods and services in open electronic markets.
- Simona Colucci, Tommaso Di Noia, Eugenio Di Sciascio, Francesco M. Donini, Azzurra Ragone, Raffaele Rizzi:
A semantic-based fully visual application for matchmaking and query refinement in B2C e-marketplaces.
- Les Green:
Service level agreements: an ontological approach.
security and trust track
- Serge Egelman, Lorrie Faith Cranor, Abdur Chowdhury:
An analysis of P3P-enabled web sites among top-20 search results.
- Xiangdong An, Dawn N. Jutla, Nick Cercone:
Privacy intrusion detection using dynamic Bayesian networks.
- Kayvan M. Lavassani, Bahar Movahedi, Vinod Kumar:
Identification in electronic networks: characteristics of e-identifiers.
- Jie Zhang, Robin Cohen:
Trusting advice from other buyers in e-marketplaces: the problem of unfair ratings.
- Sonja Grabner-Kräuter, Ewald A. Kaluscha, Marliese Fladnitzer:
Perspectives of online trust and similar constructs: a conceptual clarification.
- Lifang Peng, Zhong Chen, Qi Li:
Model and method for evaluating creditability of C2C electronic trade.
- Piotr Cofta:
- Jingwei Huang, Mark S. Fox:
An ontology of trust: formal semantics and transitivity.
- Merv Matson, Mihaela Ulieru:
Persistent information security: beyond the e-commerce threat model.
Mobile and pervasive commerce track
- Samuel Fosso Wamba, Louis A. Lefebvre, Élisabeth Lefebvre:
Enabling intelligent B-to-B eCommerce supply chain management using RFID and the EPC network: a case study in the retail industry.
- Kyoung Jun Lee, Young Hwan Seo:
A pervasive comparison shopping business model for integrating offline and online marketplace.
- Charles Chong, Hui-Na Chua, Cheng-Suan Lee:
Towards flexible mobile payment via mediator-based service model.
- Els van de Kar, Sam M. Muniafu, Yan Wang:
Mobile services used in unstable environments: design requirements based on three case studies.
- Carleen F. Maitland, Annemijn van Gorp, Ankur Tarnacha, Rudi Westerveld:
A multi-layer approach to the study of inter-organizational wireless infrastructure.
- Kyoung Jun Lee, Jeong-In Ju, Jeong Mu Jeong:
A payment & receipt business model in U-commerce environment.
policy and law track
- Bruno de Vuyst, Alea M. Fairchild:
The Phenix project: a case study of e-justice in Belgium.
- Ali Z. Marossi:
Globalization of law and electronic commerce toward a consistent international regulatory framework.
- Burke T. Ward, Janice C. Sipior, Wayne G. Bremser, David B. McGinty:
A comparison of United States and European union taxation of e-commerce.
- Li Hongxin, Ma Gang, Jiang Ming, Cui Lili:
E-campus: design and implementation of college and faculty digital office system.
- René W. Wagenaar:
Governance of shared service centers in public administration: dilemmas and trade-offs.
- Nam Kyu Park, Gye Eui Song, Hyung Rim Choi, Chang Sup Lee, Chan Woo Kim, Joong Jo Shin:
A study on success factors of logistics IT companies.
Business-to-business e-commerce track
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 20:17:24 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jae Kyu Lee, Yong Sik Chang:
A framework for managing optimization models for supply chain software agents.
- Eladio Peñaloza, Mary Brooks, Sunny Marche:
Electronic commerce and the strategic management of deep-sea container shipping companies: an exploratory survey analysis.
- Rebecca Angeles:
Business-to-business e-procurement corporate initiative: a descriptive empirical study.
- Mikkel Hippe Brun, Christian Lanng:
Reducing barriers for e-business in SME's through an open service oriented infrastructure.
- Yongjie (Star) Chen, Jeff H. Rankin:
A framework for benchmarking e-procurement in the AEC industry.
- Harold Boeck, Ygal Bendavid, Louis A. Lefebvre, Élisabeth Lefebvre:
The influence of the buyer-seller relationship on e-commerce pressures: the case of the primary metal industry.
- Jingzhi Guo:
Inter-enterprise business document exchange.
- Roger Clarke:
A major impediment to B2C success is...the concept 'B2C'.
- Guoming Lai, Katia P. Sycara, Laurens Debo, Cuihong Li:
An analysis on price matching policy.
- Birgit Weischedel, Eelko K. R. E. Huizingh:
Website optimization with web metrics: a case study.
- Jo Lumsden, Lisa MacKay:
How does personality affect trust in B2C e-commerce?
- D. Harrison McKnight, Vivek Choudhury:
Distrust and trust in B2C e-commerce: do they differ?
- Faisal Al-Qaed, Alistair G. Sutcliffe:
Adaptive decision support system (ADSS) for B2C e-commerce.
- Taro Kamioka, Kazuhiko Yahata:
Emergence of service-added model in B2C for small-sized companies.
- Thomas Tran:
Designing recommender systems for e-commerce: an integration approach.
- Bo Xing, Zhangxi Lin:
The impact of search engine optimization on online advertising market.
- Jiang Hongxun, Du Honglu, Ye Xiang, Su Jun:
Research on IT outsourcing based on IT systems management.
- Bao Xin Ren, Ding Li Ying:
Barriers and solutions to the development of online advertising in China.
- Alea M. Fairchild:
IOS standards in the insurance branch network: impact on market dynamics in the Netherlands.
- Minyan Wang:
A review of electronic signatures regulations: do they facilitate or impede international electronic commerce?
- Yewsiang Poong, Khaliq-Ul Zaman, Mohammad Talha:
E-commerce today and tomorrow: a truly generalized and active framework for the definition of electronic commerce.
- B. K. Mohanty, K. Passi:
Web based information for product ranking in e-business: a fuzzy approach.
- Ygal Bendavid, Samuel Fosso Wamba, Louis A. Lefebvre:
Proof of concept of an RFID-enabled supply chain in a B2B e-commerce environment.
- Igor N. Keleberda, Victoria Repka, Yevgen Biletskiy:
Building learner's ontologies to assist personalized search of learning objects.
- Yu Chuan, Xu Jieping, Du Xiaoyong:
Recommendation algorithm combining the user-based classified regression and the item-based filtering.
- Hyun Soo Kim, Jae Hyung Cho, Hyung Rim Choi, Soongoo Hong, Moo Hong Kang:
Optimal supply chain formation using agent negotiation in a SET model-based make-to-order.
- Seonyoung Shim, Byungtae Lee:
Evolution of portals and stability of information ecology on the web.
- Ankur Tarnacha, Carleen F. Maitland:
Entrepreneurship in mobile application development.
- Eyhab Al-Masri, Qusay H. Mahmoud:
A context-aware mobile service discovery and selection mechanism using artificial neural networks.
- Marc Fetscherin:
Economics of online music and consumer behavior.
- Aashish Srivastava:
Electronic signatures: a brief review of the literature.