Next: Club Sites - Specialty
Up: Forums Hosting Services
Previous: Membership Services
by Nerd World Media
- Must be a paying subscriber to America
Online to create a group, but anyone can join one.
WorldNet Community Port
- Must be a paying subscriber to AT&T
WorldNet's Internet service in order to build a community. (But your
community participants need not subscribe to WorldNet.)
by Ramius Corp.
- Formerly known as Vicinities.
Groups (formerly Deja.com)
(formerly E-Meet), by GroupServe
by ITW Newcorp
Planning, by Bridgeline Technologies
- Operates a series of specialty club sites,
including SuperFamily and SuperFriends.
- Includes a well-developed chat facility.
(in beta testing)
- Also available via GeoCities.
Groups (formerly eGroups)
- Not a true forum host, because discussions
are conducted by e-mail. But the discussions are archived on the Web, and
additional features make Yahoo! Groups similar to other club sites.
Omar R. Hadjar